** IN-WIN H-FRAME 2.0 - NOW WITH ADDED MAGNIFICENCE **

OcUK Staff
Now available for preorder, the In-Win H-Frame 2.0. Once again, In-Win have created a concept case that not only looks fantastic, but comes with some truly innovative features, including an aluminium & tempered glass constructed 1065W 80+ Platinum Power Supply, created specifically for the H-Frame 2.0, along with a built-in lighting system with six levels of lighting effects, plus adjustable brightness from 0 - 100%. The H-Frame 2.0 itself comprises of 9 stacked sheets of aluminium with tempered glass side panels leading to a absolutely stunning result. Despite the limitations caused by the impressive design, the H-Frame 2.0 can still support 330mm VGA cards (up to 440mm with the removal of the HDD bay), a 360mm rad in the roof and 185mm CPU coolers.

This case blew me away when I saw it at Computex, and I'm sure anyone who has the wedge to spend on this case will feel the same way. We will have a limited number of units arriving within the next few weeks and stock as always with these concept cases will be strictly limited!

In-Win H-Frame 2.0 Aluminium Full Tower Case - Black + 1065W 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply @ £1,199.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/In-W...-80-Plus-Platinum-Power-Supply-CA-075-IW.html

Introducing the H-Frame 2.0 which has been developed in honor of In Win’s 30th anniversary.

Only £1,199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Hi Guys, just a quick question. Because this case do not have any bays on the front (DVD etc.) is it possible to buy some separate kind of small 'case' that will keep dvd, external sound card (Asus Rampage Edition 10), Asus ROG front base/OC Panel II etc. Have you got any ideas? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom