Fractal - Define S Customising

Associate
Hi Guys,

Just at the end of my new Team Red build. I have a Fractal Design Define S case which I love. Easily the best I've ever had.

What I want is to show it's Team Red, (the case is in my desk so only the front is visible in the room), I'd like to change the Power/Activity LED to a red one, and also have either red led 140mm fans in the front so the grill glows or an led bar inside the front plate.

Is this possible? Which would give a better effect? If I can't change the LED then I'll go with a Blue glow (Fans or led)

Thanks,

Associate
OP
Yeah, it is that circular push power button which also glows, as well as a little slit at the top of the front panel. I'll take a look. Thanks.

Associate
OP
So I raised the power button question to Fractal's Tech Support to see if there was an official accessory.

As it turns out, their advice is only for the tech savvy and to replace the actual LED's in the unit. The Define S power LED is a 2mmx 5mm x 7mm Rectangular and the HDD on is a 3mm LED. You'll need a soldering iron to remove and add the new lights but should work.

When I get the chance I'll grab the parts and run a little guide on here. Then it will only be Razer Naga that sticks out on my Team Red build.

Back
Top Bottom