*** The Official Star Wars Battlefront Thread ***

Soldato
If you like Star Wars then you should like this.

I'm still enjoying it and i'm rank 30 nearly.

Yeah it only has 4 areas but there'll be more in the upcoming DLC which I'll happily pay for as I feel it's worth it.

Nothing like blasting at enemies with an AT-ST walking by, Tie Fighter flying overhead and the Imperial March music playing :D

Soldato
If you like Star Wars then you should like this.

I'm still enjoying it and i'm rank 30 nearly.

Yeah it only has 4 areas but there'll be more in the upcoming DLC which I'll happily pay for as I feel it's worth it.

Nothing like blasting at enemies with an AT-ST walking by, Tie Fighter flying overhead and the Imperial March music playing :D

That's the problem though isn't it?

Play this and try and imagine the "Star Wars" stuff removed, imagine if any other FPS game came out like this, it would have been torn to pieces.

Associate
Play this and try and imagine the "Star Wars" stuff removed, imagine if any other FPS game came out like this, it would have been torn to pieces.

Left4Dead 1

A very simple game; no gimmicks, lacklustre graphics, handful of maps, bog standard guns, but still (for my money) the best game in the last 10 years.

I like SWBF a lot. It plays a helluva lot better than that Halo V toss.

Soldato
That's the problem though isn't it?

I find it quite refreshing tbh. It could have been another CoD/BF clone....but as it is it stands up on it's own as something quite different and refreshingly easy to pick up and play for half an hour and have fun with.

Soldato
Someone bashing a dice game, again?

Wait, what, is that cu3ed?!

Omg what a surprise! Nice to see you in here, hi!

Yep... He just can't leave it alone can he. Something wrong with that guy, he hasn't offered anything worthwhile in this thread.

Right moving on.

Not sure who it was that mentioned how to use partner star cards, but that system is fantastic. That tip helped me so much.

Haven't played for a few days but when I do now i've learnt some more about how the game works its a fun game to pick up, play for an hour and then go do something else.

Associate
This has been the most enjoyable game I've played in a while, I've just been loving just playing as opposed to the usual fps thing of constantly chasing unlocks I end up doing. Looking forward to getting more maps and content for sure, but I don't feel short changed to be honest.

Associate
I swear a lot playing this and don't like most of the game modes,yet i must be enjoying it as I'm playing plenty.
Don't like battlefield all that much and stopped playing cod couple of years ago,and I'm not really a big Star Wars fan...yet I keep playing this game?
It's doing something right for me,just can't fully work out what though.

Soldato
I bought a PS4 to play this, so naturally as a Star Wars fan I've clocked up a few hours. It may only have a few maps, but I get to pilot an AT-AT, AT-ST, TIE Figher etc so that's the appeal for me. I think it's a great game.

Soldato
watched the video on the other page and was put off instantly. I’ve seen a few other videos and I’m not the type of player to justify that much money on it on that type of game play. I think I’ll play it for a bit and get bored too quickly for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom