** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Associate
Will OC be selling the Oculus Rift through its store/online in the near future?

The pre-orders are available, but when UK customers order anything from the US we get hammered with import duty etc. :(

I don't mind waiting for the Rift until summer/autumn

Why though, when you can get an HTC Vive today? :D I can't keep away from it. Honestly amazing piece of kit plus comes with controllers too!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Way to go on the response to his question ....... he only asked it 7th Jan ....... :rolleyes: :p :D

I know royal mail isn't perfect . ... but my god that's slow lol

This sticky is about where to find all the new products listed on the website, not the right place to ask questions about specific items. I'm sure he'd have had an answer same day if it was posted on the right thread.

stay%20on%20topic.jpg

Associate
Also waiting on the 1050ti LP with baited breath! The rainforest have it listed as of my last check ~2hrs ago, but delivery isn't expected till January. I wouldn't buying from them regardless, but it's the only listing I have found yet.

Get it up for pre-order Gibbo, Don't rest on your laurels or those-tax dodgers will nick your sales! :D

Associate
Also waiting on the 1050ti LP with baited breath! The rainforest have it listed as of my last check ~2hrs ago, but delivery isn't expected till January. I wouldn't buying from them regardless, but it's the only listing I have found yet.

Get it up for pre-order Gibbo, Don't rest on your laurels or those-tax dodgers will nick your sales! :D

The only one I can see on there is £215 from some German company. ouch! Was hoping these would retail nearer the £140-150ish mark

Soldato
What happened to the raijintek triton thread? While you no longer stock it, that thread had a lot of useful information to current and future customers about the state of raijintek's coolers. I respect your decision to finally stop selling them, but don't sweep the whole (liquidy) mess under the carpet (motherboard)

Associate
So I had another look around for those low profile MSI 1050 ti and found them on another UK site in stock for £150, which is about what I expected. I really don't need one or have the money for one, but I just kinda want one! Has OCUK got an ETA yet?

Associate
yay! As for the fans, I'm not sure about the MSI one, but I had the half-height Gigabyte gtx 750ti and it wasn't that bad tbh, looks like they are using the same/similar on their half height card.

I also had the KFA2 low profile 750ti but that thing made a right racket compared to the gigabyte. I may well pick one of these up in the next week or so (or at least when they come in stock!) so I'll make a post in the GPU section if I end up getting one to give a quick overview of it and how it compares to other cards i have owned (sound wise) to my ears.

Associate
Any news on the new Corsair Scimitar pro release date? my naga is on the way out and sadly I can only play half my games with side buttons because of it XD. I have no idea of the difference between the old version and this one however but may as well get the new version if its in stock soon? :)

Back
Top Bottom