The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
Hello all,

We're taking steps to improve our presence in the UK, and part of this is more direct interaction with you, our end-users, past, present and future. Therefore, we'd like to welcome you all to our very own thread discussing everything ASRock.

Here, you're welcome to ask any ASRock related questions, including technical support, pre-sales questions and giving feedback - we'll make sure any queries end up in the right hands and that you'll get a response ASAP.

We're running this thread from Taiwan, so there's a sizeable time difference. This means we're not able to respond instantly, but we'll be checking in daily at least. Also, we'll publish info on current events we're involved in, giveaways, and so forth in this thread.

Let the posting commence!

/ ASRock UK

Associate
Hi, just wanted to post that I've had excellent support from Asrock.

I had an Asrock Rack C2750D4I go wonky on me.

I contacted the Asrock support guys on their website and after a few emails he referred me to the RMA department who provided me with an RMA number in their first email!

Now that motherboard is going for about £400 and it was at least 6 months out of warranty (which I did point out) so I would have been happy with paying for a repair but they sent me a new motherboard.

So, yeah, thats me sticking with Asrock for my next few purchases!

I post on the Anandtech forums usually under the same name just so you dont think that I'm a shill!

Soldato
IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

Batman guarding my mini fridge!

Soldato
Hi and welcome, a great addition to the forum and about time!

Got a question for you but i have a feeling you cant answer :( looking forward to some Ln2/Kaby testing on the z170 MOCF, is the board able to realise the cpu's full potential as in memory tuning and max frequency?
Not after any facts or figures here just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Soldato
I'll always have a soft spot for ASROCK. My 939DualSATA2 was the best motherboard I ever owned. Took me from a Athlon 64 3000+ to an Athlon X2 4600+ with the AM2 upgrade board. Always utterly rock solid - until the CPU retention bracket cracked. I just replaced the bracket and it was fine. Most long term stable PC I've ever owned.

Associate
OP
Hey any planned bios releases for the z170 extreame 4
There will definitely be updates within the next month or so, we'd dare to wager.

Batman guarding my mini fridge!
There we go. We may steal your picture to promote this thread on Facebook. :D

Any news on a z270 board :)
No. Yes. Maybe. It's classified. ;)

Hi and welcome, a great addition to the forum and about time!

Got a question for you but i have a feeling you cant answer :( looking forward to some Ln2/Kaby testing on the z170 MOCF, is the board able to realise the cpu's full potential as in memory tuning and max frequency?
Not after any facts or figures here just a simple yes or no will suffice.
Should be pretty much the same as the full Z170 OC Formula - so yes.

I'll always have a soft spot for ASROCK. My 939DualSATA2 was the best motherboard I ever owned. Took me from a Athlon 64 3000+ to an Athlon X2 4600+ with the AM2 upgrade board. Always utterly rock solid - until the CPU retention bracket cracked. I just replaced the bracket and it was fine. Most long term stable PC I've ever owned.
That's where it all started for me as well, the 939Dual-SATA2. I remember doing some voltage mods to it as well, for higher VCore. :)

Associate
OP
Some of you might've seen, or even participated in our last contest hosted by OCUK on Facebook - you know, then one where we gave away a Z170 Extreme4. The winner was Felix Zielinski.

Now, word just reached me that Felix isn't gonna get a Z170, but instead a future Extreme4, delaying delivery until after new year (sorry Felix - we'll make it up to you!) We'll also be doing a contest around New Year for further chances to score some new and upcoming motherboards - keep an eye out on our Facebook page.

15439739_10154766587848349_6934576711190906646_n.jpg

Lastly - Merry Christmas to you all! In case you run in to some ASRock related trouble around the holiday season, we'll be here to help, but our responses may be a bit slower than normal. Thanks for your support in 2016!

Soldato
Thank you, also wishing same.

You do a good job making superb products, and we support you. The Asrock Z170 OC Formula is superb motherboard, and looking forward your AM4 socket top of the range product next year. :D

Back
Top Bottom