Whats your plan for this New Year?

Soldato
We have 4 dogs and 4 cats, so we're having my sister and brother in law over with their 2 dogs - have a drink, some music and they're stating over for the night.

Normally we don't do anything so this should be pretty good - Get a dirty takeaway and let the Kopperberg mixed fruit cider and Jamie Oliver "Grey goose Le Fizz" cocktails flow, which I'll be making!

Soldato
Same as the last 5 years.......:rolleyes:

Sit there smashed out of our heads talking about not staying in the house next New year and doing exactly the same thing the next New year. :(

We could go to her brothers but you talking £10 to get there and about £25 to get back on new years.

That's a bottle of Moet or a few stripes.:D

Soldato
My ideal Hogmanay: On the couch with my girlfriend. A great bottle of red wine, with a nice bottle of malt slowly being decanted. A selection of cheese, pate, and meat. Good music and the TV showing the Edinburgh street party.

Reality: Some poor house party with her and her friends. Poor drink, a bowl of crisps and the same music we listen to at every house party.

Sigh.

Associate
Good thought, Believe me I have not planned anything about the New year, but reading so much suggestions, I got confused whether I go out to celebrate or remain inside. As I am great lover of online snooker of gamedesire and started playing it last September. So I thought I remain at home with two buddies and celebrate this New Year with snooker table.
What you say?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Good thought, Believe me I have not planned anything about the New year, but reading so much suggestions, I got confused whether I go out to celebrate or remain inside. As I am great lover of online snooker of gamedesire and started playing it last September. So I thought I remain at home with two buddies and celebrate this New Year with snooker table.
What you say?

Is it enough to celebrate new year by playing snooker ?

Back
Top Bottom