Hand Care Product Advice

Soldato
Soldato
As I've mentioned before, I suffer from a severe form of adult eczema and as such I've been told that my hands are just the softest hands people have ever felt. Ironically though, I don't actually have any eczema on my hands and it's all down to me putting lotions, potions, creams and ointments on everywhere else a few times each day.

I'm pretty sure you can buy it over the counter, so look for something called Doublebase Gel. Just be wary if you smoke or are near any naked flames as it's the only thing I've ever been prescribed that comes with a H&S leaflet about it's flammability. :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Hemp cream.

See being an office bod makes you weak and soft :D

Aye, i can see it now, Convoy:

''Cause we got a little ol' convoy
Rockin' through the night.
Yeah, we got a little ol' convoy,
Ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on and join our convoy
Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way.'

Hey, Chi Chi and Foo Foo, don't forget your hand cream. :)

Associate
Hardcore gardeners hand creams are usually good.

Also, the ultimate hand softening trick that companies don't want you to know so they can sell you their overpriced trash..... cover your hands in vaseline before bed, pop on white cotton gloves (you can buy them off the rainforest for a couple of quid), sleep. This also works for really dry feet. Helps if your skin is exfoliated - you could use a mix of olive oil and sugar.

Associate

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Pretty ironic coming from the weird man-child who likes playing with dolls and games based around paedophilia.

oooooooo_o_944909.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
Where have all the men gone?

If you pay me enough, I'll send you a picture of my dick. Although I'm sure you could find many photos and videos online for free proving that men exist.

When you claim that men who don't wholly conform to whatever arbitrary, pointless and downright harmful sexist nonsense is fashionable aren't men, you're making yourself look foolish and unpleasant. If you want to suffer because you think it proves you're a man, that's your business. When you want to inflict it on other people, that's a very different matter.

Back
Top Bottom