** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Merry Xmas to me - woke up this morning after a night of blocked/runny nose, headaches, temperature to have me constantly sneezing, nose constantly running and aching so much! So tired..... sigh.

I have a chest infection, which I've proceeded to give to my fiance :p

I'm definitely Mr Popular at the minute :D

Soldato
Anything in particular? :p

---

Looking at Christmas marketing at work and think I'm going to spend tonight researching and writing a blog post on 802.3bz standard.

I mm waiting for some bits to sort my headlights out this weekend and I order a load of microfibres clothes. I really want a decent claybar and some black light.

Soldato
You spend 1 hour arguing with the missus moaning at me saying "I have got the decorations out the loft to early". :rolleyes:

You spend another hour putting the tree up.

You spend another hour untangling a pair of 250 fairy lights.

You spend another hour putting lights on the tree.

You realise that taking a month off is a bad idea and are already lined up for about 10 family chores before Christmas. :mad:

All that on my first true day off in donkeys years. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Except none of those things (except perhaps the arguing :p) took even close to an hour, unless you are a hopeless case.

Ok lightning!

How fast can you untangle 500 fairy lights split into two entangled pairs while getting sniped by one of my cats? :D

The tree is false, 7ft and has a,b,c,d,e branches and each branch has to be individually placed and the sub branches need to be opened and positioned correctly.

The lights on the tree, the are 2 sets of 250 entwined around the whole tree front and back, I must have walked around the bloody thing 20 times trying not to step on a bulb. :(

Caporegime
Ok lightning!

How fast can you untangle 500 fairy lights split into two entangled pairs while getting sniped by one of my cats? :D

The tree is false, 7ft and has a,b,c,d,e branches and each branch has to be individually placed and the sub branches need to be opened and positioned correctly.

The lights on the tree, the are 2 sets of 250 entwined around the whole tree front and back, I must have walked around the bloody thing 20 times trying not to step on a bulb. :(

Hahaha alright. :p

Tinder sucks, can never log in now. It's been weeks since I've been able to log in.

Probably good for the sake of the women in your area. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom