**EK RELEASE THE NEW PREDATOR**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

We have been seeing recently (maybe a month) that EK are releasing the new Predator Range to go with the current 240 and 360 Predators.

EK have released for pre-order the 140mm and 280mm versions due to the amount of success of the 140mm fan range over the last year.

These coolers will just allow more customers to get the awesome Predator All In One Water Cooler with Quick disconnect for easy system upgrades.

The Quick disconnect function allows you to easy add one of the EK QDC blocks to your loop without draining it before hand.

The new coolers come with EK-CoolStream CE radiators and EK Vardar Fans keeping the high cooling performance.

The EK 140 and EK 280 will be shipping from EK at the end of September so we are expecting Stock to arrive First/Second Week of October.

The EK 240 and EK 360 will be back in Stock next week.

Ek have also tried to make the pricing that little bit more competitive with the rest of the AIO coolers on the market.

EK Water Blocks Predator 140 All In One Watercooling Solution (incl.QDC) @ £166.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/EK-W...Watercooling-Solution-incl.QDC-WC-9CM-EK.html

CPU Cooler, Water Cooler, Socket Compatibility: - Intel LGA-115x - Intel LGA-2011(-3)

Only £166.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EK Water Blocks Predator 280 All In One Watercooling Solution (incl.QDC) @ £182.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/EK-W...Watercooling-Solution-incl.QDC-WC-9CL-EK.html

CPU Cooler, Water Cooler, Socket Compatibility: - Intel LGA-115x - Intel LGA-2011(-3)

Only £182.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EK Water Blocks Predator 240 All In One Watercooling Solution (incl.QDC) @ £166.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/EK-W...Watercooling-Solution-incl.QDC-WC-980-EK.html

Socket Compatibility: 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1151/ 1366 / 2011

Only £166.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EK Water Blocks Predator 360 All In One Watercooling Solution (incl.QDC) @ £199.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/EK-W...Watercooling-Solution-incl.QDC-WC-874-EK.html

Socket Compatibility: 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
me too... but i wish they would make an Nitro RX480 pre-filled block. I'm very happy with my CPU cooler, but could really use something better for my GPU.

Associate
Quick question, will there be a 140 predator that just comes with the quick disconnects and not the CPU block and maybe no fan either, this be an amazing product to have to just watercool a GPU by using the predator option for the waterblocks. Personally speaking GPUs run way hotter when air cooled compared to a good air cooler on a CPU, this makes more sense to be only slapped onto a GPU.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

At the moment I don't think they have any plans to release that style unit. Could be worth emailing them as they maybe able to sort you something out if you buy the GPU block as well.

Associate
Might do, mean they have this exact same unit bolted to the MSI 30th anniversary card from the looks of it, cheers for the response though.

Soldato
Also interested in employing one of these for GPU cooling duty, (initially) with a pair of 390s. Seems there would be a market for such an option. I have a separate AIO for the CPU and currently use two further AIOs for the GPUs. This would be a tidier and (I assume) better performing option.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I have been speaking with EK and at the moment they have no plans to release the unit as a GPU cooler or the unit with out the tubing.

They may look into this again but at the moment due to the MSI card release they are not planning on doing it.

Back
Top Bottom