Help finding manual for an old Motherboard.

Soldato
Compaq 118053-001

Is the Motherboard I have for a DOS build.

Searched high and low and cannot find a manual for it.. I need to know the front panel connectors basically, it's a bit different to our current boards which I know how they're plugged in.

https://spplthumb.blob.core.windows...8053-fw82443bx-fw82371eb-poznan-221691032.jpg That's the board, about as good as I can do unles I've missed an easy identification number.

Soldato
OP
Ive seen that. Cant find anything showing how to plug in the pwr, led etc on the motherboard.
Corsair 200r case. Ive plugged the pwr connector into every pin on the front panel area and nothing. Both ways around. It has a green light but no power. I know pc's work without a hdd etc i just need it up and alive at least.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Figured out why it won't work. I'm using a corsair 200r case, not the compaq case the motherboard came with..

prebuilt motherboard=different front panel connectors :( Gotta get a third party one like asus, msi now. bugger.

Soldato
Figured out why it won't work. I'm using a corsair 200r case, not the compaq case the motherboard came with..

prebuilt motherboard=different front panel connectors :( Gotta get a third party one like asus, msi now. bugger.

O.O

Dude...

Just pull the individual connectors case black multi connectors and plug them onto the individual motherboard connector pins.

*EDIT*

Like so:

WP_20130708_001.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom