Whats your plan for this New Year?

Associate
Me & my friends are thinking to travel some best places in the UK but we are confused about our plan :(

We need you guys to share your plans with us so that we can also plan for something bigger :)

Man of Honour
going over to some friends, we usually find some nation then theme the evening round that by (poorly) cooking some of their traditional dishes, (excessively) drinking their traditional drinks & (mockingly) simulating their new year traditions. Finally at some point roughly around mid dnight we let of a load of fireworks and marvel how we havn't maimed ourselves.

Did Mexico a few years back, drank a load of Taquila, Corona etc and ate 12 grapes on the strikes of midnight while wearing huge hats - classy!

Associate
Will probably go out for dinner with wife and kids. Go home, put little one to bed. Watch a movie with wife and eldest, put eldest to bed. Maybe watch another movie or just go to be myself. Very rare we see in the New Year.

Rock 'n Roll! :cool:

Soldato
No plans as yet... I'm sure I'll get together with friends, but I'll try not to go out if I can help it - It's always too expensive, too busy, and a total disappointment :p

Caporegime
Planning to have lots of pre new year sex and post new yr sex with the missus.

Cheap but enjoyable night in lol

Seriously though sweet FA, not a chance in hell am I going out. Missus will be going to her friends whilst I stay home and watch tv.

Back
Top Bottom