High Friction Pads

Permabanned
I currently use a Goliathus Control but I'd like more friction/resistance.

Any recommendations?

Alos, can anyone clear something up for me. I've reads that the Goliathus Speed has more friction than the control. Is that true ? Is the Speed actually higher friction?

OcUK Staff

Any recommendations?

Alos, can anyone clear something up for me. I've reads that the Goliathus Speed has more friction than the control. Is that true ? Is the Speed actually higher friction?

It can vary loads user to user, depending on how you use your mouse. There are some reviews HERE you may find useful.

Other than that the OcUK range of mouse mats gets great reviews and are guaranteed to make you 60.27% more attractive to the opposite sex.

THE BEST MOUSE MATS

Associate
The highest friction pad I've used is the new Benq G-SR and I've used the following for comparison:

Goliathus Control
QCK+
QCK Heavy
G240

This was with a Zowie mouse though and they have quite large feet. In fact the friction was so high I couldn't make small movements comfortably so I don't use it. I'd imagine it would be better for lower sens players (400dpi) since they can move the mouse with force and not overshoot.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Thanks,
I've used an OCUK mat in the past but the top layer pealed away.

The highest friction pad I've used is the new Benq G-SR and I've used the following for comparison:

Goliathus Control
QCK+
QCK Heavy
G240

This was with a Zowie mouse though and they have quite large feet. In fact the friction was so high I couldn't make small movements comfortably so I don't use it. I'd imagine it would be better for lower sens players since they can move the mouse with force and not overshoot.

Hope that helps!

It does indeed,
thanks dude :)

Associate

Any recommendations?

Yeah the speed version is higher friction. However the pad is still coated. Like the OCUK pad, Talent, QCK team editions. Personally I prefer un-coated like the QCK Heavy or UC50. They are unaffected by things like humidity and sweat.

Permabanned
OP
Yeah the speed version is higher friction. However the pad is still coated. Like the OCUK pad, Talent, QCK team editions. Personally I prefer un-coated like the QCK Heavy or UC50. They are unaffected by things like humidity and sweat.

K, thanks.
I just don't understand how a surface with a higher friction can be quicker :/

Back
Top Bottom