Samsung C27F396FHU

Soldato
It's similar to the C27F591FD which I've reviewed, but with a narrower colour gamut. So in many respects a good all-round display and one of the best 27" VA models out there. :)

Soldato
OP
Well i have it in hand now and i am a bit shocked at how slow the darker transitions really are.. I knew they were slow but not this slow.

EDIT: My eyes are hurting bad from trying to deal with all the blurring. The black transitions are just to slow for me to be able to ignore. Guess its going back.

EDIT2: Ive tested it a little bit further and the problem is actually more like overshoot in the darker transititions as its not a blur that appears after something in high speed movement but before it. If you turn overdrive(called something else) to normal there is no overshoot but the pixel response across the board is freakishly slow. Turning overdrive to faster fixes most of this(but still blurry) but instead give you heavy overshoot on darker backgrounds to the point where characters and objects looks smeared out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom