**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate
Anybody been having battery shutdown problems with their 6P, just been testing mine currently at 21 percent still no shutdown.

Seems to be a good number people suffering from this once their 6P get to around a year old.

Associate
No i mean once the battery reaches a certain percentage the 6P turns off won't come back on until it's plugged into a charger, a lot of people have been having this problem even at 50 percent their phones would shut down, it more common around 10 to 15 percent of battery life.

Soldato
I get the battery shutdown fault quite often, on the verge of trying to live with it or trying to sort out a post-warranty RMA. But I've heard even refurb/new units have the problem too.

It's a dreadful issue, keep hoping it'll get fixed by software updates.

Soldato
Anybody been having battery shutdown problems with their 6P, just been testing mine currently at 21 percent still no shutdown.

Seems to be a good number people suffering from this once their 6P get to around a year old.

When I last read about the battery shutdown thing it was because the phone was too cold?

Haven't come across it myself personally.

Yeah I have but only when cold. Batteries don't like the cold so don't think its a fault with mine as doesn't shutdown indoors.

Back
Top Bottom