New samsung gear VR

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
I was hoping they'd release one that did multiple phones as finding the one for note 4 is difficult now. The link from the oculus rift page takes you to the model that only supports the s6 version though?

Soldato
OP
It's odd because the occulus page mentions note 4 too but when you click it it goes straight to the s6 version. We'll see when it's released I guess.

Man of Honour
This latest version is only £80 and lighter, more comfortable than the previous Innovator edition. It's a shame that they sold out so quickly and we'll now have to wait until the new year for more stock.

Soldato
Or, as I did, import it from Germany :) As I say in the video, even with the extra shipping it cost me £89.

I can't lie, I've wondered about ordering another and putting this on eBay for £130 like I see them selling at.

I was transfixed on how your ear become more purple as the video went on due to the strap creasing it. How didn't you feel that?! :p

Ha ha, didn't notice at all. Far too immersed.

The looking through the screen door effect ruined it for me.

How do you mean?

Man of Honour
Or, as I did, import it from Germany :) As I say in the video, even with the extra shipping it cost me £89.

I did have one coming from the US when it was released, it didn't arrive but I got my money back. I'm now deciding whether to hold on and wait for the Oculus Rift.

Associate
It's bags of fun, if you can get over the screen door effect. You do get used to it, and it doesn't ruin the experiance too much. You just need to understand what you're getting for 80 notes.

For me, it's a taster for VR. It works very very well and is extremely immersive and I can't wait for the rift. Just take my monies now, dagnabbit!!

Permabanned
Not used mine much since buying it, there just isn't a lot of content and I get bored with it very quickly.

I bought a few games on there but they are so short, the condensation on the inside is also very annoying, I'm having to stick my finger in and give it wipe every few minutes.

We also don't get Milk VR in the UK, there is some interesting content on there apparently but we can't access it.

Back
Top Bottom