Fantasy F1 League

Soldato
After Round 1.
EoLb.png

Soldato
After picking Alonso and McLaren in my team I thought I would be further down than where I am. McLaren didn't do as well as I expected them to so I am in the same boat of do I change my team.

Soldato
25633559124_65377db29d_o.jpg

Some interesting changes going on after Bahrain, I am surprised I did so well as got my predictions mostly wrong. One change after Bahrain for China and I think I am happy with my team now so wont need to lose points for changes.

Soldato
Came through on an email so I would expect everyone to have seen this but if not

"Lewis Hamilton's gearbox penalty will mean that if he does qualify in 1st place, he won't actually have Pole Position. Fantasy GP goes by the official FIA classification for the starting grid so, in other words it is impossible for Lewis Hamilton to claim Pole Position in China. If he ends up in 6th and Nico claims Pole then Nico will get the points and points for beating Lewis (in terms of starting order) more information is in the Players Guide."

Soldato
Suprised i am still leading this. 2nd place caught up but i have pulled away with Germany's results. top score for the weekend was 182 and i scored 161!

Back
Top Bottom