Overclockers UK - the past, present and future

Soldato
Congratulations but I have a couple of questions.

1. Now with more buying power, will we have more products/choice and will they be cheaper?
  2. Will free delivery/Members Market be available for long time Forum users who have met the criteria for both?
  3. What will happen to OcUK staff?

Thanks.

Soldato
Congrats Spie!

If you have any interest in the music business and investing in a label with a musician with 3 UK number one albums under his belt, give me a shout. :D :p

More seriously, OcUK is a business that has always inspired me so congrats again and good luck for the future! :)

Associate
Congrats Spie!

If you have any interest in the music business and investing in a label with a musician with 3 UK number one albums under his belt, give me a shout. :D :p

More seriously, OcUK is a business that has always inspired me so congrats again and good luck for the future! :)

3 UK no.1 albums?! What are these?

Soldato
Firstly a congratulations is in order to Spie, a hell of an achievement, with behind it I suspect a hell of a lot of work.

Hopefully the new owners will take note of why OcUK became successful and keep the forum community the way it is. The reason I continue to shop at OcUK as it does not feel like a faceless company, which is a point where many competitors fall down. That and I think I have actually now had more free stuff from OcUK than I have actually bought :D

Could not put it better than that. :)

Soldato
Congratulations on your success, and here's to hoping for many more happy years for OcUK, its staff, and the forums!

*Chink*

(That was the sound of champagne glasses knocking together)

Soldato
Hope it stays as it is or gets better, and that things that work aren't changed, otherwise they won't go down well!

I think the best thing about this place is it's community, as said before it's not just a faceless shop it has support from staff and other customers.

Permabanned
Congrats.
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom