• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD E3 Page

Caporegime
Good stuff Humbug. I was about to start an AMD_ROY thread just for Greg after he asked for it earlier but seeing as you've done this i won't bother.

Humbug get on to roy and find out what time the AMD stuff starts so we can tune in. We're all counting on you Humbug, don't let us down.

Soldato
Good stuff Humbug. I was about to start an AMD_ROY thread just for Greg after he asked for it earlier but seeing as you've done this i won't bother.

Humbug get on to roy and find out what time the AMD stuff starts so we can tune in. We're all counting on you Humbug, don't let us down.

Hahaha to funny :p

Soldato
Well, Here is where i find out if i have to start saveing for a new dual core card ;0

Love how amd gets a 1/2 sized booth than nvidia and a 1/8 size than blizzard...

Caporegime
OP
Apparently you've not set up your steam profile yet, noob. :p

I have... oh I will look at it later or remove the bloody thing, messing about with this crap :p it doesn't even go to my profile when you click on it, it goes to the steam signature thing.

what a load of old ####

Edit... its back! what??????

Last edited:
Caporegime
I have... oh I will look at it later or remove the bloody thing, messing about with this crap :p it doesn't even go to my profile when you click on it, it goes to the steam signature thing.

what a load of old ####

Edit... its back. what??????

How did you do it ? I wouldn't mind adding mine, though that does mean i would lose my stylish sig. Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom