Corsair Gaming VOID RGB Wireless Gaming Headset

Associate
hey guys

Thinking of pulling the trigger on this to match my RGB keyboard

Ill just be using it for gaming no more.....

Is it worth the money? i love the idea of the wireless feature, does this affect the sound quality?

:D

Soldato
I think I read on one of the review which is pretty much on point...they said something along the line of "RGB on things may look nice, but RGB for headphone is just silly, simply because unlike other things, you yourself will not be able to see it when you when they are on your head" :p

RGB headphone only make sense if you are planning spending more time starring at it than listening to it lol.

Associate
Don't get a headset, get a good pair of open back headphones and slap a mic on the desk or your face! you will get much better value in terms of sound (with the right headphones) and don't fall for the 7.1 surround, RGB "gaming" optimized headphones, they are mostly just marketing.

There are a few good reviews on youtube for choosing headphones good for gaming. Clip-on mics are cheap and generally better quality to the mics in headsets

Soldato
I have the Void wireless along side some audiophile cans and the Voids are a great little set of cans with surprisingly good sound quality.

If you turn off the lights on the headset you can with a full charge use them for quite a few hours without recharging them.

Soldato
Get a pair of Hyper X clouds, you won't be disappointed!
Amazing headset and very comfortable :)

They do black and red so it will match with anything

Clouds FTW!

I had a wireless headset and yes it sounded great, but the the HyperX Cloud is amazing.

I paired it with a Creative SoundBlater Omni (USB) sound card and it blows the old headset out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom