Acoustic Energy Aego3 - New replacement for the Aego M

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Just to keep you posted these will not be available until about the 1st May.

They are a stunning set of speakers and they are also releasing a new soundbar that looks just as good as the aego 3.

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
Thanks Robbie. Is that a general date for all retailers or Overclockers specifically?

I believe so I have been informed that we should be able to launch around the 1st May this is not 100% confirmed and as soon as I get a confirmed date I will post it all on the forums.

They have got a lot of marketing going on over the next few months over Europe and America.

Associate
OP
For those remotely interested, updated banner on the Acoustic Energy site confirms availability to buy in May:

y33HSfX.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands on these!

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Some bad news regarding the Aego 3's as they have a delay in manufacturing meaning these could be delayed till the end of May.

I will keep you posted closer to the date.

Associate
Are these going to have the same internals as the original Aego's? Can't see any specifics in terms of what they have changed. Seems like they have just redesigned the housing and added a digital input.

Soldato
Are these going to have the same internals as the original Aego's? Can't see any specifics in terms of what they have changed. Seems like they have just redesigned the housing and added a digital input.

Depends what the specs are, I'd imagine they've made a few minor changes that might be noticeable.

Associate
OP
Nothing as far as I can tell, which is slightly disappointing.

I'm subscribed to the latest news on these on the AE website, so if anything pops up in my inbox I'll post it up here. Hopefully within the next couple weeks if their claim of June is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom