I actually won something!

Soldato
I've been using my RHA MA350s for a while now and they're absolutely superb. Really rate the company too (and it's nice to support British rather than going through piles of different Asian brands when they break after 12 months). I spotted on FB that Comply were running a competition to celebrate their new partnership with RHA. So I dumped in my email address and thought nothing of it. A couple of emails from Comply later, look what's just landed on my desk :D

Rvr8YKK.jpg RErEh1w.jpg
1U5ruEA.jpg XeXCylr.jpg

Given my MA350s sound absolutely superb, I can't wait to try these. They are the T20i's (for Apple), so I'm hoping the inline control will work on my OnePlus One. We'll soon find out, no loss if it doesn't.

Soldato
OP
Very nice, the T20is are in a different league to the MA350s - your ears should be very happy :D
Going to take a while to get used to wearing them over my ears. But now I no longer wear glasses (thanks to laser eye surgery) it should be a whole lot easier!

Now I'm going to start wondering if I should use the AudioFX equaliser on my OPO as well :confused:

Back
Top Bottom