• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Pack Xtreme 6700K at 4.8ghz Bundles and BWE 4.4ghz Bundles.

Associate
I'm tempted to buy the 4.8ghz+ bundle but I've already got a 4770k at 4.8 so how much faster will this be?

Already got custom watercooling so how possible is 5ghz?

Caporegime
Been looking at benchmarks for the stock 6700k vs 4.5, the gains in games at least seem to be pretty non existent with the exception of Battlefield 4 in these benchmarks.

http://www.ocaholic.co.uk/modules/smartsection/item.php?page=4&itemid=3884

12 fps more tops in bf4 at 1440 and the only other one barely worth noting is 3fps in Grid. 1080p sees 16fps more in bf4 and 6fps more in Grid.

Its all well and good for scores on 3d mark but real world gains are tiny to say the least =/

Soldato
overwatch 150fps+ i need the oc
not that it helps me, my aim still potato :E

I only have a 60 FPS monitor but Overwatch plays really smooth on my modest setup. Everything is on high or better and the only time I see it visibly drop FPS is during the victory poses for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom