• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Pack Xtreme 6700K at 4.8ghz Bundles and BWE 4.4ghz Bundles.

OcUK Staff
I am pleased to bring to OCUK customers a new range of 8Pack Z170 and X99 Xtreme pre- overclocked bundles for the customer to hit xtreme performance out of the box.

These bundles are hand tuned by myself and use only the highest bin of CPU in conjunction with class leading components to achieve very high stable overclocks. This hike in performance will assist in removing the CPU bottleneck in any gaming or professional rig.

The Z170 bundles come in all three form form factors with a 6700K Skylake CPU overclocked to at least 4.8ghz 100% stable. Gaming and other none AVX tasks this bin of CPU is often stable at 4.9 or even 5ghz such is the standard of the silicon. Each CPU also has a strong IMC and has been pre-tested at such clocks with 3733mhz mems.

Each bundle has various memory options from 16gb-32gb DDR4 capacity. Motherboard options also exist so the customer can achieve the system look they want. The bundles also have various cooling options to accommodate a large range of cases. Just use the drop down menus to select!!

Buy one of these Z170 8Pack Xtreme bundles here:

ITX
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pac...hz-configurable-skylake-bundle-bu-004-8p.html

MATX
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pac...ble-overclocked-skylake-bundle-bu-003-8p.html

ATX

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pac...ble-overclocked-skylake-bundle-bu-002-8p.html

For the X99 power user I also have Xtreme Broadwell-E bundles again using the finest bin of CPU that overclock to a 100% stable 4.4ghz but can often go higher for Gaming or benching to 4.5ghz - 4.6ghz.

Just like Z170 these bundles have various cooling options and are overclocked on an individual basis by myself. The X99 Xtreme Broadwell-E customer can select between an 8 Core 6900K or a 10 Core 6950X CPU, can choose ASUS Rampage 10 or MSI Titanium Motherboards and memory configurations upto 64gb quad channel.

Buy your X99 8Pack Xtreme Bundle here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pac...locked-entusiast-gaming-bundle-bu-001-8p.html

++++++NO COOLER OPTION NOW AVAILABLE ON EACH OF THESE BUNDLES FOR THOSE WITH A MINIMUM OF 240 AIO for Z170 and CUSTOM 240 for X99.===========

Last edited:
Soldato
Z170 links not working.

Skylake at 4.7Ghz+ is a beast, love the performance gain in the many games out there that are poorly threaded :)

Soldato
What happens to the cpus that are binned and dont make the grade?

I believe they've said that they are used in the lower clocked/stock system builds.

That said I always buy retail so that I get the assurance of a factory seal, no worries then, pure lottery.

OcUK Staff
OP
Links all fixed.... 6700k speed is a blistering 4.8 ghz prime stable. With 4.9-5ghz very possible for gaming and everyday use.. these are top 15% CPU that can also run 3733mhz mem at these speeds...

Asrock OCF and OCFM as well as the ROG options....

Last edited:

Ste

Ste

Soldato
If I were to (finally) replace my x5670 at 4.5ghz would the drop back down to 4 cores be an issue in any scenarios? Eg games well threaded... Which is the better option of these two?

I would be annoyed spending £1k+ if the outcome was slower in any scenario :(

OcUK Staff
OP
For gaming I think Skylake at 4.8ghz is kicking ass!!! 4c8t enough for anygame. Skylake IPC about 8% better than BWE. Stronger IMC too.

Z170 more modern chipset too with better storage features etc.

If you do anything else that needs the cores though like editing or rendering the 6950x is king.

Associate
Looks really good and a great way to guarantee a big stable overclock, just a shame it's so much more than buying the items seperately. I realise the time and effort isn't free, but unfortuately I might have to play the silicon lottery instead and hope to win (almost £300 more is too much to stomach). :(

Soldato
Looks really good and a great way to guarantee a big stable overclock, just a shame it's so much more than buying the items seperately. I realise the time and effort isn't free, but unfortuately I might have to play the silicon lottery instead and hope to win (almost £300 more is too much to stomach). :(

Or wait for the 7700k, shouldn't be too far away.

Soldato
I guess this isn't bad because your looking at around £700 - 720 at least for just the memory, motherboard and CPU as it is. Your getting a very good overclock without worrying about silicon lottery and a 3 years warranty.

If i was seriously looking at upgrading my rig id be all over this.

OcUK Staff
OP
basically meaning no point in playing the sillicon lottery with yourselves right? as all the good ones are taken or am i reading that statement wrong?

Really not this again ....

I only test system stocks. Not regular OEM or retail. The not so great Overclocking chips go into stock none Overclocked systems. Not into retail on the site. These are a completely different product code and even bought by a different buyer.

Yes it's a good deal if you figure in the chips are modded. Very good OC, all items pretested together so no compatibility issues and full warranty at those OC's.

Back
Top Bottom