• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
awesome, so they do exist, so let us see the numbers, benchmarks , temperatures etc. That's the proper way to introduce a card!

The one I received in my new system (from elsewhere) with no tweaking or fiddling boosts to 2050 solid at 60 Degrees and 45% fan speed. Not into Benchmarks so take it as you see it.
That is in normal without selecting Gaming or OC mode. Although I think I read somewhere that Gaming mode is default anyway.

Last edited:
Associate
Any news at all from the KFA2 camp? It's pretty depressing hearing non-stop EVGA/ASUS news with absolutely zilch on the KFA2 cards. Mines the cheapest, crappest card, all they've gotta do is receive them from Nvidia, slap the blower cooler on & ship! No bios fiddling or overclocking. I can only assume they get lowest priority in return for cheapest prices & when there's a shortage that means they get none.

Associate
So I ordered my FTW graphics card on the 14th June and was 21st in the queue last Wednesday. Now i'm 7th in the queue as of today even though people who clearly ordered after me have been sent theirs. Quote below.

I ordered mine on the 29th of june

How is this even fair or possible? Considering I paid on the day I ordered too. I'm absolutly mad now and got told the next order is expected next week.

So not only have people pushed in front of me by switching products but I been completely missed in the queue for no good reason.

And to top it off my entire week away from work has been ruined and my 25th bd is on friday. Woohoo!!! *sarcasm*

Associate
One milion info about evga ftw
500 000 info about strix..

and nothing about my ugly kfa2 blower...water block waiting five weeks :/ (pre order 08.06)
...so,I can't finish my project.

Soldato
So I ordered my FTW graphics card on the 14th June and was 21st in the queue last Wednesday. Now i'm 7th in the queue as of today even though people who clearly ordered after me have been sent theirs. Quote below.

How is this even fair or possible? Considering I paid on the day I ordered too. I'm absolutly mad now and got told the next order is expected next week.

So not only have people pushed in front of me by switching products but I been completely missed in the queue for no good reason.

And to top it off my entire week away from work has been ruined and my 25th bd is on friday. Woohoo!!! *sarcasm*

I thought there was another batch coming in today, don't say that hasn't turned up as well, wtf is going on with these cards.

Last edited:
Associate
One milion info about evga ftw
500 000 info about strix..

and nothing about my ugly kfa2 blower...water block waiting five weeks :/ (pre order 08.06)
...so,I can't finish my project.

Seems the Kfa2 and the Inno X3 are the poor relations on here cos we're minority not priority

Associate

I've missed out on two shipments due to this stupid policy. I've now said enough is enough and cancelled it completely. I have a strix oc on preorder with the rainforest and will wait it out. Good news is you've probably jumped a place in the "QUEUE".

Associate
Well my time in this thread is coming to a close. My GTX 1080 FTW SLI. Has finally come. Now to hunt down a EVGA HB SLI bridge and I will be sorted. ! THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! I ordered on the 12th of July

Back
Top Bottom