Oppo Find 7 Thread

Mobster
Soldato
Hi all,

This phone should be coming early next year and we're starting to get lots of info about it, so I thought that it was time to give it a thread!

What we know so far:
5.5 inch '2K' display with 2560 x 1440 resolution (538 ppi)
4G LTE
Super-sensitive screen that allows the device to be used with wet hands and gloves
Removeable battery
[This section will be updated as more info is released]

Official Oppo pictures:

wHmtiGI.jpg
Jaw4O63.jpg
1WvjhlX.jpg
rN5MzxD.jpg
2M5F4D6.jpg
Lz2pNkF.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
shame about the display.. 5'5 IMO is too big.. 5'2 I could deal with but 5'5.. not sure I'd need to have a good play with it :) afaik it'll stay the same size as the find5 just extra half inch..

Soldato
shame about the display.. 5'5 IMO is too big.. 5'2 I could deal with but 5'5.. not sure I'd need to have a good play with it :) afaik it'll stay the same size as the find5 just extra half inch..

If they cut down on the bezels it 5'5 might actually be manageable. I thought the Note 3 would be big but when I actually used one it wasn't bad at all and I was pleasantly surprised.

Man of Honour
Looks like this will have a 50 megapixel camera too. They're certainly going for it.

We'll find out on March 19th.

Soldato
I am torn between this and the Xperia Z2 at the moment. The Find7 is absolute overkill in a lot of departments, so I am a tad concerned about build quality right now. I just hope the phone remains developer friendly as their stock Color rom is dreadful and Oppo aren't particularly strong when it comes to rom support.

Luckily XDA exists and the developers for the phone are amazing.

Soldato
I am torn between this and the Xperia Z2 at the moment. The Find7 is absolute overkill in a lot of departments, so I am a tad concerned about build quality right now. I just hope the phone remains developer friendly as their stock Color rom is dreadful and Oppo aren't particularly strong when it comes to rom support.

Luckily XDA exists and the developers for the phone are amazing.

there will be 2 versions.. a 5"(yay) and 5'5! :)

HW should be good if find 5/n1/r819 are the things to go by..

can't wait to see what they have in store tbh

Soldato
Specs sound nice but i really want a nice 'looking' phone this time so its all down to the design for me. Wonder when we will get some images of the actual phone?

Back
Top Bottom