Permabanned
Three already has a video up...

5.2" Display 1080p
Refined display
2.5GHz Snapdragon 801
20MPixel Camera with enhanced low light

Last edited:
Soldato
Snapdragon 805 and not the 801 like rumours suggsted? Now i'm interested, previous rumours made it feel like a very small step up from the Z2. But I'll wait for them to annouce it in the livestream, they sure love talking about high definition media...

EDIT: And as soon as I post this, here comes the smartphone segment :p.

Soldato
Seems like such a tiny, tiny revision over the Z2.

Even calling it a Z2S would seem a bit of an exaggeration, let alone calling it the Z3!

Soldato
A big flop from sony. Had a chance to make a true flagship but they did not, Sony really need to release a phone with a higher quality camera like 1020.

Soldato
Much of the same, still at least they've rounded the corners a little so it'll be more comfortable to hold.

The Z3c on the other hand is a different proposition all together.

Soldato
So... does the Z3c and Z3tc share this thread? Seeing as they are very similiar to each other.

But yes, compared to the Z1c the Z3c is a good step up and it's nice to see the compact on the same release cycle as the bigger version.

The Z3tc looks like a nice tablet, would be nice to see how it compared with other 8" tablets.

Soldato
Have to admit I'm actually fairly tempted by this revision...nice improvements and remote play could be rather handy to have also. I was actually more interested in the Compact but the 4.6" screen vs 5.2" screen could be the big difference...

Contracts up in November so we shall see what I decide to do!

Soldato
Loving the look of the mint green z3 compact! Very tempting. Although, the price tag is looking rather high.. Clove have it listed at 432 Inc vat. :/ anyone else think that's a tad high!? I mean you can get a one plus one for 230..

Back
Top Bottom