3300 mAh battery

Rumored specs:

QuadHD/FHD 5.5 inch display
Metal body
Price between $300 and $400
3/4GB RAM

Last edited:
Associate
My OPO has been having battery and sensitivity issues (Though the recent update made it 10x better) - Hoping the OPT (?!??!!) is much better. Or at least a contender in the "I want to upgrade, but not spend £500 on a Z4" list of things I want. Could happily live with the OPO now, but.. Upgrade itch.

Associate
You know.. For somebody who works in the tech industry, I have no idea how my brain works, barbecue OP2 makes 100x more sense.. Going to have to ask why I'm allowed near computers.

Soldato
Will they be using the invite system again this time? If so.. maybe when have concrete details of specs and versions, we should get a list together of people who want one and perhaps put it in the OP?

Soldato
I thought it was going to be 5.7" screen? Either way, 5.5 or 5.7 is too big. I really like my OPO but I will definitely downsize for my next phone.

Associate
Any likelihood of a better battery on this one?

My OPO is good, but would like it to last a bit longer than it does.

Soldato
I've ordered the OnePlus Cardboard ready for launch, but pretty sure I'll be asleep when it happens anyway. For a fiver though (for delivery) it's pretty a pretty good price compared to other Google cardboard products.

Really hoping they found a way to cope with the 810. They're using a v2.1 revision which should be better but the Z3+ used that and still overheated... but they did mention about thermal gel and graphite cooling, underclocking to 1.8 GHz as well as smart software to not use cores next to each other.

EDIT: UK link for Cardboard, no idea why you can't access it via the normal site, had to load up the US page and replaced the region part of the URL with UK: https://oneplus.net/uk/cardboard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom