*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just to keep the Amazon brigade up-to-date, my order (July 2010, first class) has been shipped according to an email I received at 11:52. It is being delivered y Royal Fail as expected though so absolutely no guarantee I'll get it tomorrow.

Suppose it doesn't matter so much as I'm working all week so will only get limited evening time on it anyway.

Soldato
My Gamestop Collectors edition has just hit my work desk, Massive box and that's a test 360/ps3 in the background for scale.

diablo3ce.jpg

Soldato
Not sure what class to play when I get this :D

Was looking at witch doctor but might go for barbarian as starting class just to get back into it.

also got some info from amazon
I'm sorry to say that there's been an unexpected delay in receiving the item "Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)" from our suppliers.
We now expect your order to be delivered by May 16, 2012.

Associate
Not sure what class to play when I get this :D

Was looking at witch doctor but might go for barbarian as starting class just to get back into it.

also got some info from amazon
I'm sorry to say that there's been an unexpected delay in receiving the item "Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)" from our suppliers.
We now expect your order to be delivered by May 16, 2012.

I was going to go witch doctor but the barbarian is making me change my mind i think!!! ahhhhhh hard to decide lol!

Soldato
Least you are getting it - Australian GAME customers are sod out of luck. It went into admin, won't receive any copies of D3 and cannot refund any deposits made towards the game. How's that for a kick in the nuts?

I've read about this. Wouldn't they cancel their orders once Game went into administration?

Associate
I've read about this. Wouldn't they cancel their orders once Game went into administration?

Probably.

However the poor sod's money won't be refunded back to them, instead it will be used by the administrators to pay creditors (and the customer is usually at the back of the queue so doubtful they will see anything back).

Soldato
Probably.

However the poor sod's money won't be refunded back to them, instead it will be used by the administrators to pay creditors (and the customer is usually at the back of the queue so doubtful they will see anything back).

yes but Game went into troubles a while back now yet it is only today Game Australia announced no d3 and no refunds.

Soldato
I've been watching a load of gameplay videos from the beta on youtube in order to decide which class I want to go with.

I've dismissed the Barbarian and Demon Hunter straight away because they just do not interest me at all.

The Monk seems really interesting with a different slant on melee which is appealing although it's quite annoying that he runs around with his weapons out yet when he attacks they momentarily sheath. I'd prefer it if they were constantly sheathed!

I think I have narrowed my choice down to either a Witch Doctor or a Wizard. I like the Witch Doctor's crazy looking spells and abilities but he seems fairly close range where as the Wizard's spells look 'standard caster' yet have more of a range.

I guess I have a day to make my mind up. I originally pre-ordered from Amazon but decided to just plump for the digital download instead. I'm going to get up earlier than usual tomorrow to get a good go on it before work in the evening.

Associate
install issue

i get the diablo 3 has not yet launched message
when does it become available so i can install it from my disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom