Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Associate
I'm surprised there isn't a topic about this already (unless I've missed it but I did search).

Who's getting it? Personally I can't wait! Will be downloading at 12 tomorrow night, it's really best suited for portable play and the new additions are looking good.

Always liked animal crossing as it's a complete change of pace from the other games I play.

Anyone else excited about this?

Soldato
I've got it ordered on Amazon, It's not been despatched yet, Hopefully it will be tomorrow,

I've not played an animal crossing game for ages but picked up a 3ds last month and want something for it I can pick up and have a quick blast on for a little while each day

Soldato
Its one of them games you can just derp about in, not take it to seriously, quite relaxing etc. Ill be getting it free with the "So Many Games Promotion", not sure when Nintendo will send the code out though?

If anyone wants to add me my FC is 5086-1151-7603, just tell me you added it and i will add back.

Last edited:
Soldato
My gf has this preordered from game and it was dispatched tuesday! Shes hoping it turns up today as it usually does from them! However the preorder comes with some crappy toy so shes worried it wont fit in the letter box and she will have to collect it from the post office tmo

IF anyone else ordered from game and it arrives tday, let me know ;) ive also got last of us on the way so we will be busy!

Associate
Pre-ordered this a while ago, just realised it's out tomorrow.:)
On related note picked up Animal Crossing for the Wii for a couple of quid from a bootfair at the weekend, not had a chance to try it out yet.

Associate
Nice that we're able to save and upload screenshots :D

L + R takes screenshots, on the 3DS open the browser and go to http://i.nintendo.net - login to Twitter and/or Tumblr, choose the screenshot and click upload.

tumblr_moc54wUqTn1svahsyo1_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom