Custom.... Liquid routing plates? donno what to call em'

Associate
Im seeing things like this more and more and I wanna know what the fek to call em and how you can go about getting one. (I donno what I want yet i just do! :p )

For example the water filled segment on the floor of the current 8pack rigs like the Asteroid

FS0048P_138818_285x255.jpg

soooo anyone? gotta admit its got some ideas buzzing about the ol' noggin

Soldato
Usually done in partnership with companies who possess the experience, CNC equipment and know-how, ie. Parvum Systems.

I know they've worked with projects from known builders but I don't know whether they offer a business service, worth giving them a shout I'm sure.

Though a one off piece like that will not be cheap, at all.

Associate
OP
Usually done in partnership with companies who possess the experience, CNC equipment and know-how, ie. Parvum Systems.

I know they've worked with projects from known builders but I don't know whether they offer a business service, worth giving them a shout I'm sure.

Though a one off piece like that will not be cheap, at all.

Oh god i doubt it would be, this wouldnt be for regular building, just something special. Planning a SMA8 in the future and im wondering about bits for that

Soldato
Oh god i doubt it would be, this wouldnt be for regular building, just something special. Planning a SMA8 in the future and im wondering about bits for that

Having said I will not be cheap, if it's the same case and they already have the design and manufacturing done it might not be crazy. Parvum are pretty good to work with on custom designs I hear...

Soldato
Having said I will not be cheap, if it's the same case and they already have the design and manufacturing done it might not be crazy. Parvum are pretty good to work with on custom designs I hear...

I suppose it comes down to how they cost, and charge for, their engineering time.

I can't off the top of my head think of anyone else with their know-how, I'd be very interested to hear how you get on Kaladon. Good luck.

Associate
OP
I suppose it comes down to how they cost, and charge for, their engineering time.

I can't off the top of my head think of anyone else with their know-how, I'd be very interested to hear how you get on Kaladon. Good luck.

well on the CAD front i plan to enlist a mates help. So Hopefully it should just be a verification that it could be cut then the work itself. However much like finishing off my current build its all on hold till at least February as the mrs PHD funding ends 2 months early so all my spare cash is going into those annoying essentials look heat in Scotland in the winter and food. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom