First Record Label Contract Signed - Uplifting Trance

smr

smr

Soldato
Hi all,

Really happy to announce that I have signed my first ever record label deal with none other than 'Always Alive Recordings'. It's an absolute pleasure to have collaborated with Daniel, someone who I personally regard as my favourite Trance Producer and have done so for many years, so to go joint forces with him, and have this single signed to 'Always Alive Recordings' really is a dream come true. Hope you like! 'When Dreams Become Reality'.

Edit - Out now, if you want to buy the track and can support us it would mean a lot, it's literally a couple of quid to do so.

Thanks for any support.

You can buy here: https://www.beatport.com/track/when-dreams-become-reality-extended-mix/8290678

Last edited:

smr

smr

Soldato
OP
thanks guys!

All I can say is keep practicing, I know it sounds cliche but it really is all it's about, if you've got the ideas you just need to keep practicing, the more time you spend in your DAW the more you'll ultimately get out of it.

smr

smr

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys

Out of interest, what instruments did you use in that?

Combination of Reason / FL Studio and VSTs. Drums and FX sample packs and the leads / pads etc. mainly Sylenth and MASSIVE. I wrote the melody almost a year ago now but the lead was created in Sylenth.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I didn't think this genre existed anymore, fond memories from what feels like many years ago. Miss the Above & Beyond, Carte Blance days so this is a very welcome listen.

Love it. Welcome to my Spotify playlist :)

Caporegime
Bought this off Beatport today. Even if it wasn't done by a forum member, I would still have bought it, it's a great tune. The lead is so good. Slotted right into my uplifting trance crate on Rekordbox.

I see AVB has played it on ASOT too. That's a nice bonus.

Worth buying a copy to boost Joel's sales. Only £1.73.

Back
Top Bottom