**DELL 30" IS BACK - NEW U3014 IN STOCK FIRST AT OcUK!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK is the first stockist in the UK of the brand new latest LED U3014 30" professional monitor and what a beautiful thing it is:-

Dell UltraSharp U3014 30" Widescreen LED Monitor - Midnight Grey @ £1,099.99 inc VAT

MO-070-DE_400.jpg

Users will experience outstanding color accuracy, precision and performance with the Dell UltraSharp U3014 30-inch monitor with PremierColor. The U3014 is Dell’s flagship high performance monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio, suitable for the fine level of detail required for color-critical work such as CAD/CAM, graphic design, desktop publishing, gaming or media creation. In addition, users will experience stunning high-definition details and the ability to view more onscreen content with 2560 x 1600 resolution. More than just a high performance monitor, the U3014 offers flexible viewing options, versatile digital connectivity and is designed for exceptional efficiency with an eco-design that meets the latest environmental standards like EPEAT®, ENERGY STAR® and TCO Certified Displays.

Features:-
- IPS (in-plane switching) technology for minimal color deviation across a wide viewing angle
- 30" (76cm) display with 2560x1600 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio for clear images and exceptional multitasking
- Easy, versatile adjustability and some of the latest connectivity options, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, USB ports and a 7-in-1 media card reader

Specification:-
- 30" Widescreen
- Light AG coating
- About 52.5% more screen area than Dell 2407WFP-HC
- The only 4 mega pixels monitor that shows true resolution of mega pixel pixel photos
- Higher definition than HD Television to meet the most stringent video needs
- 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) Optimum Resolution (Dual Link capable DVI-D graphics card required)
- 1.07 Billion Colours
- 10-Bit Colour
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 6ms Response Time (6ms Grey-TO-Grey)
- 350 cd/m2 Brightness
- DVI-D Input with HDCP support
- HDMI Input
- Display Port Input
- Height adjustable stand, tilt and swivel (100mm travel)
- VESA mounting compatible / Security slot : Yes (100mm) / Yes
- Integrated powered USB 3.0 hub : 4 downstream / 1 upstream ports
- Integrated powered 9-in-2 Smart Card Reader: Compact Flash 1&2, Secure Digital, MMC, Smart Media and Microdrive
- Warranty : 3 year next business day exchange supplied by Manufacturer. (Call Dell on 0870 9080800 and have the work number from the original packaging handy, request to speak to the Dell Warranty Monitor Line)

Only £1,099.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Man of Honour
good work OcUk!

just to add also that the screen is wide gamut (like the U3011 was) with a GB-LED (instead of older WCG-CCFL) backlight system covering ~103% NTSC, 99% Adobe RGB and >100% sRGB. It also feature a programmable 14-bit LUT if you have the right calibration device (X-rite i1 Display Pro needed)

Associate
good work OcUk!

just to add also that the screen is wide gamut (like the U3011 was) with a GB-LED (instead of older WCG-CCFL) backlight system covering ~103% NTSC, 99% Adobe RGB and >100% sRGB. It also feature a programmable 14-bit LUT if you have the right calibration device (X-rite i1 Display Pro needed)

Looking forward to your review on this one :D

Soldato
I love my 3011 but I dont think even I would be tempted by that pricetag

Would love two more in portrait mode (not that I am even close to the £2600~ for two more monitors and another 9700 for crossfire)

Associate
for those who've been waiting patiently for the review, here it is:

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u3014.htm

You've just convinced me to place an order...near 1100 squid on my credit card!!! Hope it arrives by the weekend.

Will be interesting to see what it feels like compared to the 37in 1080p TV I've been using for the last 5 years - 7in smaller but much more resolution.

I think the eternal question of whether size matters is about to be answered...possibly!

Associate
You've just convinced me to place an order...near 1100 squid on my credit card!!! Hope it arrives by the weekend.

Will be interesting to see what it feels like compared to the 37in 1080p TV I've been using for the last 5 years - 7in smaller but much more resolution.

I think the eternal question of whether size matters is about to be answered...possibly!

have to give us a review once you get a chance to fool with it

Man of Honour

let us know how you get on :)

Back
Top Bottom