** RAIJINTEK RMA PROCEDURE AT OCUK - IMPORTANT **

Associate
it's removed alright but it's destroyed my system along with it, I got it in October last year didn't know about the issues with them until now.

But can't seem to get in contact with raijintek to sort it out, and OVERCLOCKERS are about as much help as a chocolate teapot.

Soldato
it's removed alright but it's destroyed my system along with it, I got it in October last year didn't know about the issues with them until now.

But can't seem to get in contact with raijintek to sort it out, and OVERCLOCKERS are about as much help as a chocolate teapot.

I contacted OCUK via the support forum and they arranged an RMA. They sent the unit off to Raijintek and I'm currently awaiting a response. Just under 4 weeks now but I'd expect a delay due to Xmas.

Associate
I have an rma with overclockers to go back to them. Which doesn't help with the damage it has caused ocuk are telling me I have to send it raijintek as it was there product that caused the damage, otherwise they will just replace the cooler under rma.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

If products have been damaged by the cooler these need to be returned to Raijintek Directly in wihich they will arrange all tjhe return details. If the cooler is the only problem please contact our support team first.

4 Weeks to have this resolved if returned to us is a little long. Maybe contact them again via phone or post in the customer service section and send me the link to the thread so I can look into it as well if needs be.

Soldato
Hi,

If products have been damaged by the cooler these need to be returned to Raijintek Directly in wihich they will arrange all tjhe return details. If the cooler is the only problem please contact our support team first.

4 Weeks to have this resolved if returned to us is a little long. Maybe contact them again via phone or post in the customer service section and send me the link to the thread so I can look into it as well if needs be.

Thanks, I'll ask if there's any further information in the support thread then. BTW, I umderstand I can claim the RMA postage back, how do I do that?

Soldato
Just had my Triton refunded. Thanks OCUK.

Sorry it wasn't reliable as the cooling was really good, with the pump inaudible.

I've purchased a Cooler Master Seidon 240V from OCUK, has really good reviews.

Hoping for no leaks this time!

On a side note, I see the main Triton thread is no longer viewable!?!

Soldato
I don't think the page has been deleted but access restricted as it states this

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

i can see that the coolers are no longer for sale either on the OCUK website

Soldato
I don't think the page has been deleted but access restricSeis it states this

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

i can see that the coolers are no longer for sale either on the OCUK website

Yeh, they were taken off sale a while ago.

Good idea, bad engineering.

Happy to say the Cooler Master Seidon I replaced it with is even better at cooling, just not as aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

Soldato
Yeh, they were taken off sale a while ago.

Good idea, bad engineering.

Happy to say the Cooler Master Seidon I replaced it with is even better at cooling, just not as aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

I wanted one of these due to being able to change the liquid colour to match my PC theme but wasnt worth the risk. In the end i went for the new Antec AIOs (240mm one) and im quite happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom