ASRock P67 PRO3 SE LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Associate
Have installed this motherboard and made sure that all the spacers on the back are correctly installed.. everything works except 4 of the usb connectors.. have done a fresh install of windows.. installed every driver correctly.. all appears to be working but the usb connectors just wont accept anything.. have had to resort to installing a flash card reader in order to connect my mouse and keyboard via the usb that comes with that.. any ideas? i need my usbs to work

Associate
OP
Its a brand new board, i have had it for a while but this has bugged me since day 1 its only now that im asking the question.. ive installed every driver correctly.. im not sure if they show up in bios.. i have looked and everything seems to say its all working correctly.. there are no error codes anywhere.. im stumped.. maybe they forgot to solder them on the board..

can anyone recommend another type of motherboard... i need the socket to be 1155 for my i5-2500k and would like to keep my original vengeance ram..

Associate
Can you for example use the ports with a Keyboard to get into bios or is the port completely dead?

Could just use a PCI slot USB header, overclocking 1155 boards are ££££££££ 2nd hand.

Back
Top Bottom