This Business and Moment...

Soldato
OP
Screen%20Shot%202017-01-17%20at%2016.10.26_zpspo7azsvs.png

FFS Gmail... Send mail merge. Gmail locked me out. I host my business emails through them and you get ****ed by this? Come on man.

Soldato
OP
It is. If I see another onboarding pic or maths problem on there I'll lose my ****. I don't know why companies are posting "new starter today, here is their amazing "swag" and desk to make them feel like we love them..." shut up. Idiots.

Soldato
OP
I swear this week is trying to do me in... I'm shattered and want wine. ALL OF IT.

Got an email from ASU saying our insurance doesn't meet their requirements... FFFFFFFFFF I got people to deal with this as I don't know what they want. I sent requirements to insurance broker, they give me price & I pay for it. I've sent it back to the insurance people pretty much saying as such. Gah. I wanted to have a ride tonight but I'm beat. I think I'll just get some dinner and get some sales emails out and a couple of follow ups and cry into my cushions.

Soldato
I swear this week is trying to do me in... I'm shattered and want wine. ALL OF IT.

Got an email from ASU saying our insurance doesn't meet their requirements... FFFFFFFFFF I got people to deal with this as I don't know what they want. I sent requirements to insurance broker, they give me price & I pay for it. I've sent it back to the insurance people pretty much saying as such. Gah. I wanted to have a ride tonight but I'm beat. I think I'll just get some dinner and get some sales emails out and a couple of follow ups and cry into my cushions.

If it's like UK brokers, one of the main reasons of using them is because they guarantee that what you get will cover you. So if it doesn't meet ASU requirements the fault and issue should fall on to the broker.

I know that feeling though, it's more a mental tiredness than a physical one, and it's worse. I was in bed for 10pm last night, that's a very rare occurrence. It's been a hell week for me. Router died last Thursday at work, I've no real experience of networking at this level. Late nights and new parts saw everything working bar 1 type of phone in the business. managed to figure it out that the main and 2 backups were all running on the server and the phones were jumping from one line to another and disconnecting. Plus my normal work, another office move in legal, and 3 projects on the go. tired.com

Caporegime

Ah dude what a nightmare!

breeaaatthhheeeee, keep at it. You'll get there.

Must be like tender hooks!

Soldato
OP
Landed 3 demos today, so that's the flipside. The big push is paying off in some way anyway!

Also, got a nice article written about us in the New Learning Times, that's put together by Columbia Uni - https://newlearningtimes.com/cms/article/4070/

AND, if anyone watched DeVos, the new amazing secretary of Education in the US, struggle so badly when questioned on basic education debates. I wrote a quick article on it this afternoon and it's already had 243 views. Might not sound like a lot, but for our little niche, it's a big chunk! https://www.emotuit.com/devos-stumbles-on-proficiency-vs-growth-our-view

Also, I have wine.

Back
Top Bottom