***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ahh yes the infamous cleito120. It just eats juice but as I'm in a conservation mode, I've had to turn it down from 80watts to 50 to make my juice last a bit longer. I think in the last 2 days I've burned through 40ml of my favourite nasty juice wicked haze. And buying the 50ml bottles are about £20 a shot so it's all adding up.

That's why I'm looking at going the diy route but at the moment, not having much luck trying to find the recipe for the nasty juice wicked haze e juice along with a few others. It's koolada based juices so that might be my issue there, as it's not a very popular juice by the looks of it as in I haven't seen anyone ask for a recipe.

TFA Blackcurrant
FLV Lemonade
0.5% Koolada

Soldato
SO about to go shopping I know it was mentioned about flavours but just wanting to get the feel of this to start off and I know I like these flavours, so I figure a good way to find out if I'm doing it right.
If some one could check that's everything and the "right" kinda of thing, didn't go crazy with liquid amounts for a first time outing.

jvVCQTT.jpg

Was also getting this to have a proper "dedicated" set of tools for working with.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LT-Nichalo...rd_wg=zRp88&psc=1&refRID=2HV9NX20P3K16H9A5CK4

Also would have to order some wire, wasn't sure what to go for as I was thinking of sticking with a single coil in the Mini Serpant, any suggestions what works well?

Ohh yea and cotton..duh, if there really is any difference.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
If I remember correctly, the 28mm caps from iBottles fit on the 1L PG/VG bottles that Darkstar send out. Probably get 1L of PG too instead of 500ml.

If you've got a spare 30ml bottle I'd decant some Nic into that then put your big bottle in the fridge/freezer (a cool dark place will suffice) and top it up when needed. You want to minimise the amount of oxygen getting to your Nic and constantly opening/closing the bottle when you need to mix won't do it any good.

This way you won't need for all the syringes = less to tidy/wash up.

FWIW Nicotine suspended in PG will last indefinitely providing it's kept cold and out of direct sunlight. I've had 500ml or so in my fridge for about a year now and it's as strong as when I first got it, no peppery taste at all.

The 100ml bottles from iBottles are fine, I don't bother filling them to the brim however. I usually make 90ml in them so there's enough room left over so they mix correctly.

I assume you've got some scales on order too?

I get my wire from http://www.vape-atomizer-mesh.com. Probably get a roll of 24g & 26g.

I get my cotton from Amazon - http://amzn.eu/2itu9CJ. Most of these are probably shipping from Japan but I can see one on there that uses Prime (http://amzn.eu/dgClAeE)

__

With those Vaping Kings concentrates, it appears you need to mix them at 20% (very high imo, must be a weak concentrate). In that case if you're going to be making 90ml, at say 3mg 70VG. You'll need 19ml of concentrate; that's 2 bottles worth as they come in 10ml as standard.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Great thanks gee. Think next week after pay day I shall be ordering stuff to diy my juices.

That's not the recipe btw, but it's a good place to start. I read the description of the juice and it says the blackcurrant has a 'sweet tartness'. My experience with Blackcurrant concentrates is that it's either TFA or Inawera (most probably Inawera come to think of it).

Flavorah Lemonade is a good Lemonade base to start with (it's free of any nasty stuff too).

No doubt the original has a ton of sweetener in it, but you shouldn't need to add any in the first place, providing your recipe is good.

The good thing is you'll probably order these concentrates as a place to start, and find out that it's actually nicer than the original. Not to mention a damn sight cheaper.

Last I counted I had around 120 concentrates so I'd like to think I've got a good knowledge of what goes with what, so if you're ever in need of help/advice, gimme a shout.

I cant offer any better advice than Gee already has, the only thing i would add is kitchen roll! A big giant roll of the massive sheets, just to grab the odd drop or tiny spillage :)

Hahaha, how could I forget this?! Can confirm. A huge roll of kitchen roll is a godsend.

Soldato
If I remember correctly, the 28mm caps from iBottles fit on the 1L PG/VG bottles that Darkstar send out. Probably get 1L of PG too instead of 500ml.

If you've got a spare 30ml bottle I'd decant some Nic into that then put your big bottle in the fridge/freezer (a cool dark place will suffice) and top it up when needed. You want to minimise the amount of oxygen getting to your Nic and constantly opening/closing the bottle when you need to mix won't do it any good.

This way you won't need for all the syringes = less to tidy/wash up.

FWIW Nicotine suspended in PG will last indefinitely providing it's kept cold and out of direct sunlight. I've had 500ml or so in my fridge for about a year now and it's as strong as when I first got it, no peppery taste at all.

The 100ml bottles from iBottles are fine, I don't bother filling them to the brim however. I usually make 90ml in them so there's enough room left over so they mix correctly.

I assume you've got some scales on order too?

I get my wire from http://www.vape-atomizer-mesh.com. Probably get a roll of 24g & 26g.

I get my cotton from Amazon - http://amzn.eu/2itu9CJ. Most of these are probably shipping from Japan but I can see one on there that uses Prime (http://amzn.eu/dgClAeE)

__

With those Vaping Kings concentrates, it appears you need to mix them at 20% (very high imo, must be a weak concentrate). In that case if you're going to be making 90ml, at say 3mg 70VG. You'll need 19ml of concentrate; that's 2 bottles worth as they come in 10ml as standard.
Hm that won't do with those flavours, that would add up over time which defeats the point, any other good custard recipes?

Caporegime
That's not the recipe btw, but it's a good place to start. I read the description of the juice and it says the blackcurrant has a 'sweet tartness'. My experience with Blackcurrant concentrates is that it's either TFA or Inawera (most probably Inawera come to think of it).

Flavorah Lemonade is a good Lemonade base to start with (it's free of any nasty stuff too).

No doubt the original has a ton of sweetener in it, but you shouldn't need to add any in the first place, providing your recipe is good.

The good thing is you'll probably order these concentrates as a place to start, and find out that it's actually nicer than the original. Not to mention a damn sight cheaper.

Last I counted I had around 120 concentrates so I'd like to think I've got a good knowledge of what goes with what, so if you're ever in need of help/advice, gimme a shout.

Hahaha, how could I forget this?! Can confirm. A huge roll of kitchen roll is a godsend.

Cheers dude u seem to know your stuff so if it's ok I may email you if your email is in the trust?

Still not 100% sure on what stuff I need to buy ie bottles, concentrates?? etc how much quantity I need exactly.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Hm that won't do with those flavours, that would add up over time which defeats the point, any other good custard recipes?

There's a ton of custard recipes out there mate, it's just whether or not you want diketones in them or not. (Further reading: http://thecleanvape.com/diacetyl-acetyl-propionyl-and-acetoin/).

FlavourArt do make a Custard concentrate, so perhaps that with some of their Vienna Cream and Vanilla Classic would make a good base.

Another good one to start off with would be Capella Vanilla Custard V2 (V1 has diketones, but a better flavour). You'd need something with it though, I imagine it to be a little naff on it's own.

Cheers dude u seem to know your stuff so if it's ok I may email you if your email is in the trust?

Still not 100% sure on what stuff I need to buy ie bottles, concentrates?? etc how much quantity I need exactly.

Add me on Steam if you want to chat mate, I'm not sure if my trust is set up.

If you search through my posts in this thread and the previous Vapers Lounge (2.0) you'll find plenty of posts from me that explains in detail what you need to get started off with DIY mixing.

Soldato
Sxk hadaly, comes with a bf pin, flavour is excellent :)

Hows the coppervape bf?

Yeah it's not a bad little piece of kit for the price, would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to give squonking a go on the cheap.

My only gripe is this RDA, the serpent mini's I use are leaps and bounds ahead of the flavour this thing is putting out. It's there, just not quite the same :p

Soldato
Yeah it's not a bad little piece of kit for the price, would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to give squonking a go on the cheap.

My only gripe is this RDA, the serpent mini's I use are leaps and bounds ahead of the flavour this thing is putting out. It's there, just not quite the same :p

I was looking at it earlier minus the RDA, was going to get the frankenskull clone but going by review it's an absolute abomination of a clone so now looking at the coppervape bf!

Tsunami also has a bf pin available, quite enjoy a build in that now and then!

Soldato
Its been a while since i have looked at what mixes are selling. I make my own, and put in what I call 8ml of 52 base liquid into a 30ml mix. Why am I reading all the nic levels as 0.3% and similar now? Is this due to everything being sub ohm? I dont make my coils sub ohm, so are all these liquids listed below 1% no good for my style of vaping?
I'm a bit confused.

Soldato
Does anyone reccommend a place to get some half decent juice? Im eyeing up jackamoo and vapegoo at the minute.

Vapegoo have a deal of 4x100ml mixes for £30 which is decent but i've ready over on Planet of the vapes they are hit and miss?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Its been a while since i have looked at what mixes are selling. I make my own, and put in what I call 8ml of 52 base liquid into a 30ml mix. Why am I reading all the nic levels as 0.3% and similar now? Is this due to everything being sub ohm? I dont make my coils sub ohm, so are all these liquids listed below 1% no good for my style of vaping?
I'm a bit confused.

0.3% would be 3mg. 1% would be 10mg. 1.6% would be 16mg etc.

______

Tonight's mixing!

gw3LW0n.jpg

FA Black Pearl (Blackcurrant & Pear)
FA B52 (A fruity mix with Aniseed and Blackcurrant top notes, and cooled nicely with the addition of Polar Blast)
HICs Cinnamon Sugar Cookies (cannot WAIT to try this!)
FA Pernoir (Aniseed & Liquorice)
FA Nonna's Red Cake (Grandma's Cake fresh from the oven with a sweet and creamy Strawberry filling)

Not my descriptions! Thin bottles are 50ml, fat ones 100ml.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was looking at it earlier minus the RDA, was going to get the frankenskull clone but going by review it's an absolute abomination of a clone so now looking at the coppervape bf!

Tsunami also has a bf pin available, quite enjoy a build in that now and then!

I've also heard the same, which is the main reason I went for the CV BF.

Thanks for the suggestion, that's a really smart looking RDA and perfect for single coils which is my go to. Went for this one with code 'MAP' for a little bit off. £11 via epacket all in. :)

Soldato
I've also heard the same, which is the main reason I went for the CV BF.

Thanks for the suggestion, that's a really smart looking RDA and perfect for single coils which is my go to. Went for this one with code 'MAP' for a little bit off. £11 via epacket all in. :)

Just been reading the coppervape 'odis' (o-atty clone) is up there with the hadaly for flavour too, will chuck one on my next order I think. Also comes with a bf pin!

Soldato
SO about to go shopping I know it was mentioned about flavours but just wanting to get the feel of this to start off and I know I like these flavours, so I figure a good way to find out if I'm doing it right.
If some one could check that's everything and the "right" kinda of thing, didn't go crazy with liquid amounts for a first time outing.

Also would have to order some wire, wasn't sure what to go for as I was thinking of sticking with a single coil in the Mini Serpant, any suggestions what works well?

Ohh yea and cotton..duh, if there really is any difference.

Where is that shopping list from? I normally pay £6.40 for a l of VG. Is that watered down with distilled water or just pure VG?
I get my wire from stealthvape. You can get one and get another free.

0.3% would be 3mg. 1% would be 10mg. 1.6% would be 16mg etc.

______

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom