** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Forums heads up, for those who have not being following my Black Friday deals, here is one of our best Black Friday deals:

8pack1.png~original

This bundle saves you £270.00 over buying the parts seperately, even better it comes with a guaranteed overclock and an Asetek AIO cooler with fans.

A competitor copied our bundle and did a Black Friday promotion at £839.99 with Samsung 512GB SM961 SSD. Yet our bundle is superior as it includes overclock, AIO cooler and is cheaper at £757 with same SSD.

OcUK and 8 Pack smashing the rest! :D

Stock is very limited so be quick, forums heads up as this deal has not being promoted on our webshop yet.

Soldato
When is your bonus paid? I am working with Intel to get this offer again for Christmas. :)

Oh interesting, what's the likelihood? I'm needing a new case and psu to complete the setup and I can't see me making my mind up on those before this current crop sells out - plus I really fancied those geil rgb's (gots to have those flashy lights!)

Soldato
If it's going to be happening a month later where is the incentive to buy now? You shoulda kept schtum :p

Because most people want it now, why wait a month when you can have it now. :)

exactly - if it wasn't for the fact I haven't time today/tomorrow to look into a new case and psu I'd have this snapped up in a heartbeat. this is music to my ears that i'll not miss out this due to work/life/lack of time today and tomorrow.
I'm sure there'll be many in the same boat. if I recall correctly last year after the epic bundle deal there was a mass of people posting they had missed out.

they'll sell these 80 without issue, and same again easily come christmas

Back
Top Bottom