**DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE PRICE DROP**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

So over the last 12 months or so we have been selling a tool that has helped many overclockers to reduce the temps of the CPU. The delidding tool allows you to remove the top off the CPU without causing any damage. This technique allows you to add your own thermal paste to get the temps lower allowing better overclocks or just better temps.

We have reduced the price while stocks last.

This item is currently on Pre order while we wait for stock to arrive around the first Week of Jan.

How to use the tool:

der8auer Delid-Die-Mate @ £49.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/der8auer-Delid-Die-Mate-HS-000-DR.html

Designed and developed by top overclocker 'der8auer', The der8auer Delid-Die-Mate is the ultimate tool for safely removing the Integrated Heat Sink or IHS from a CPU.

Was £62.99 inc VAT.

Now £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
Is that under custom loop or off the shelf stuff?

Well the EK pred is basically off the shelf custom cooling. I imagine this is replacing the paste inside with something like this. I got around a 10-15c drop on mine from what I remember.

Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra Thermal Paste

Imo this is over priced for what is basically a maybe a once a year use at most to the average enthusiast, when its something that can be done using another method for nothing. It does take some of the risk out of it which maybe worth it for some or as above if you get through many chips. It is a niche product though which also carries a premium.

Soldato
der8auer Delid-Die-Mate £49.99

Rubber hammer, piece of wood, vice and a cushion, priceless.. ;)
you mess up on 1 i7 or i5 cpu though and you are stuffed. unless you delid pentiums i say its worth it. you can sell in on the mm for £10 less or you could keep it for next time Intel use crap paste :D

Back
Top Bottom