** YOU ASKED FOR IT WE GOT IT - CORSAIR K65 RED SWITCH ON OFFER **

OcUK Staff
Hey all,

It seemed like everytime I posted an offer in recent months people always wanted a red switch K65, so here you go. Get your orders in as it's limited stock.

The stock will land next week :)

Corsair Gaming K65 RGB Cherry MX Red Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000072-UK) @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...-Gaming-Keyboard-CH-9000072-UK-KB-046-CS.html

10 Keyless Mechanical performance and brilliant per key RGB LEDs backlighting in a rugged brushed aluminum design

Was £119.99 Now only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
There was no pre-order option when I first looked.
Pre-ordered now :)

Gladly sacrifice the number keypad for the comfort and practicality of more mouse movement room - always wanted to get my mouse more central.
Be able to colour co-ordinate the keyboard lights with my case ones and set up different colours for my gaming keys - all looks good :)

Soldato
Very nice and a decent price, I'd like the brushed metal finish though, I'm surprised Corsair haven't made that standard, will you be getting blue or brown switches in?

OcUK Staff
OP
Any update on the stock?

I received an email regarding it being a pre order but not sure if thats just standard.

It shipped yesterday from the Netherlands. There may be some disruption to ferry services etc. with the high winds. I would still expect them to be here by Friday though. I'll keep an eye out and rush them through booking ion when they arrive.

OcUK Staff
OP
Superb! Just what I was after!! Order placed.

enhanced-buzz-wide-10417-1449718426-7.jpg

Associate
What's the rated lifespan of the LEDs? I have had a Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Red Switch since July 2013.... now >50% of the LEDs have gone. Very disappointed.

Soldato
What's the rated lifespan of the LEDs? I have had a Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Red Switch since July 2013.... now >50% of the LEDs have gone. Very disappointed.

Wow I've had my Qpad for the last 2-3 years and none of mine have gone, I have heard bad stuff about the LED's on older Corsair keyboards though. If you like the keyboard have you thought about replacing them yourself?

Back
Top Bottom