Need some advice!

Associate
OP
Well if that's straight after or during benching, it hardly looks like a throttling issue.

What was your score?

So the CPU isn't the issue? My score was 1319 and FPS was 31.5 through out the test but I guess that would be down to the 30hz TV?

Soldato

No.

As long as V-sync was disabled (which it absolutely should be) then your FPS should be way, way higher than this.

Device is definitely not operating as it should be.

In the top right when you run the bench, it gives you the speed of the memory, processor and the temperature of the GPU. Can you tell us what this is during and near the end of the benchmark?

Google results on that benchmark for your graphics card to see what results you should be getting.

Soldato
But probably isn't.

But probably isn't.

Check that VSync is disabled in two places: Nvidia Control Panel and the application.

It is disabled by default in both of these applications, and given that his fps exceeded 31.5 on a 30Hz monitor/TV then I don't believe it is a v-Sync issue.

Associate
OP
Hi guys! V-Sync is disabled in both the benchmark and the Nvidia Control Panel.

The results during the benchmark are;

GPU - 1430Mhz
Memory - 3505Mhz
Temp - Goes from 51 to 62C (max)

I'm not sure where to go from here

Associate
OP
Any ideas what the next step is? As in, what would I need to get upgraded to get the most out of the card... I'll be getting a new monitor this week just needa know what else or is there anything else etc.

Back
Top Bottom