Prison Architect

Associate
OP
Not heard anything of a full release date yet. Did some reading earlier though and apparently the company want's to allow players that pre-order to take part in the alpha/beta - probably a similar sort of structure to Minecraft.

From what I've seen that should start around September.

Soldato
Prison Architect by Introversion ( INDIE )

I've just arrived home from Rezzed and I'll be doing a write up for www.gamingirresponsibly.com over the next couple of days.

The stand out game for me however, is Prison Architect, the new management game coming from Introversion Software (creators of Uplink, Darwinia and DEFCON).

http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect

Anyone else mega excited at the prospect of a new management game?

Soldato
I thought this was scrapped? or some randomly generated prison game was scrapped recently. Either way if this is back on the table that is fantastic!

Art

Art

Associate
I thought this was scrapped? or some randomly generated prison game was scrapped recently. Either way if this is back on the table that is fantastic!

No, that was their city building office heist game thing. Can't remember the name. Subversion! That's the one.

This looks interesting, need more details though. The graphics are a bit of a departure from their normal retro/8-bit style but still looks good!

Caporegime
I couldn't get a go of this, it was rather unfair that some people felt the need to play all damn afternoon and not let others have a go!

I could've done that with a few games but i told my bro to get up it was time to let others have a play :p

Associate
OP
Also played it at Rezzed on Friday, absolutley loved it...was hard to tear myself away from it to be honest.

Was definately game of the show for me, will be purchasing as soon as I can see how.

Art

Art

Associate
Also played it at Rezzed on Friday, absolutley loved it...was hard to tear myself away from it to be honest.

Was definately game of the show for me, will be purchasing as soon as I can see how.

Any hints on goals, events or gameplay? Had a quick look at the Introversion site but couldn't find much.

Caporegime

So it was your fault I didn't get a go :mad:

Natural selection was my game of the show :D

Man of Honour
it looks like something from 10 years ago at best but I strangely want this game

It looks like a phone/tablet game an I hope it's released on that platform, can't see me making special effort to play such a simple game at the pc. PC is reserved for much bigger games.

Looks interesting, what similar games are there to this?

Looks like same idea, as Sim hospital, sim theme park, sim zoo and the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom