MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium

Soldato
I'm just going to leave this here and drool... :D

x99a_titanium.jpg

:eek:

Soldato
OP
Waiting to see the damage this will come in at on OCUK. Temped by a pointless but sexy upgrade ;)

I have seen it for 429 Euros somewhere, so can guesstimate from that it will probably be around £330-40 mark. If so, that seems about right given the cost of the other XPower X99 board (the black and yellow one). Not cheap, but it's a more attractive price vs the Rampage V which is a great board but definitely lacks that wow factor the Titanium has.

Associate
I have seen it for 429 Euros somewhere, so can guesstimate from that it will probably be around £330-40 mark. If so, that seems about right given the cost of the other XPower X99 board (the black and yellow one). Not cheap, but it's a more attractive price vs the Rampage V which is a great board but definitely lacks that wow factor the Titanium has.

Agreed, the Rampage V 10 edition looks like something from a fairground ride lol. No doubt it will be a great board feature wise but I honestly, hand on heart couldn't put that into one of my builds. Looks like an ugly bird caked in make up :D

Best

Wulf

P.S. No Rampage V edition 10 motherboards were harmed during the creation of this post.

Associate
Got a nice message from MSi Facebook this morning

This motherboard is launched about two weeks ago and supply to the U.K. should be ramping up this month. So you'll need to stay tuned for a bit.

Best regards,
MSI

Think im going to pick one of these up for my new build. :)

Soldato
OP
That's good news, still not listed anywhere which is odd, but surely will be soon. I'm only a bit bummed this is E-ATX, but previous XPower board was also, so it was inevitable this would be I suppose. I don't need E-ATX, heck I could even make an argument for MATX, but this just looks SOOOOOO nice! :)

Associate
That's good news, still not listed anywhere which is odd, but surely will be soon. I'm only a bit bummed this is E-ATX, but previous XPower board was also, so it was inevitable this would be I suppose. I don't need E-ATX, heck I could even make an argument for MATX, but this just looks SOOOOOO nice! :)

Legend, check the OCUK website. Board up to pre order.

Soldato
OP
When is this actually available then, as Gibbo said in another thread they already had the boards, they were just waiting on price confirmation from MSI. So now they have the price, what's the hold up??

Soldato
OP
A rather favourable review now up at BitTech... no word on actual availability yet though, from OCUK or anywhere else. This board seems to be rather elusive, no one seems to know anything about getting hands on one! :(

Back
Top Bottom