Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Associate
You can buy the HZ30Wi-Q and the 27s from our website direct [whether your based in the UK or not]...
Mr Hazro,
The shop on your website does not currently support shipping to UK - "Sorry, we do not ship to this location." :confused: I tried buying a HZ30Wi-Q as a test both with and without the account I've set up on your site. I'd be very interested in buying a 27" CCFL when it becomes available. So how will somebody living in the UK go about buying a 27" model? - Use the "Contact Us" page? Send payment by paypal?

OcUK Staff
Mr Hazro,
The shop on your website does not currently support shipping to UK - "Sorry, we do not ship to this location." :confused: I tried buying a HZ30Wi-Q as a test both with and without the account I've set up on your site. I'd be very interested in buying a 27" CCFL when it becomes available. So how will somebody living in the UK go about buying a 27" model? - Use the "Contact Us" page? Send payment by paypal?

HI there

Hazro won't be selling them direct to UK customers, Hazro can only be purchased from OcUK in the UK. This is part of our deal with Hazro we deal with all UK customers and as such only OcUK can sell Hazro monitors in the UK.

Permabanned
IMG_0318.jpg

Permabanned
HI there

Hazro won't be selling them direct to UK customers, Hazro can only be purchased from OcUK in the UK. This is part of our deal with Hazro we deal with all UK customers and as such only OcUK can sell Hazro monitors in the UK.

I thought Hazro said that you only had the exclusive right to the one 30" model and you could buy the others on the website.

OcUK Staff
I thought Hazro said that you only had the exclusive right to the one 30" model and you could buy the others on the website.

If Hazro want to promote on our forum and sell to our customers, we will have exclusive rights on any model we choose to sell.

Otherwise it would be very bad business sense.

Associate
Hmmmmm, it appears from my last post that I might have ruffled a few feathers. Apologies to all concerned. I was under the impression that the release of the initial batch of 27" CCFL monitors before Christmas directly from Hazro Technologies to UK and International buyers was with your blessing, Gibbo. Can we end discussion on this particular matter with me saying that my last monitor (from OC UK) is 3 years old so I'd be perfectly happy to wait a few months, or until OC UK get in the HZ27Wb, to buy my next monitor from the proper channel, which is OC UK. (Although when there was a recent price drop on the U2711, I was nearly going to buy it until I read about the noticeable dark RTC trailing and overshoot, then Mr Hazro announced the price would <£500 - that sealed it, back to waiting for the HZ27Wb).
:cool::cool:

Last edited:
Associate
The company was shelved and taken over twice in 14 months. There was no intention of 'consumerising' these 30s [as they were built for the industrial market - mainly video walls]. Demand from smb/consumer domains soared after matrox found a 'consumer' competitor in the form of ATi's Eyefinity so the decision was made to relaunch. The components used are of the highest quality as we've agreed to 5 year SLAs with many clients. Expensive components aside, these are made and assembled in the UK allowing for better quality control. A comprehensive 3 year warranty policy is in place which goes through the same system as the SLAs. We're here to stay!

The 27inch monitors [both models] will be ready this month. The CCFL version [HZ27Wb] will most likely be offered first. The HZ27Wa is a 8bit LED gloss panel - I think its best if I post side-by-side images this week of the displays in open-form factor for folks here to make their own judgments. I'm told costs will be published in 2 weeks. Both will look identical to the 30s and will share the same stand.

Mr hazro - can we see those photos of 27" side-by-side? Do you have those models ready to show?

Associate

Just came across this thread. Wow finally a 27", LED backlit, glossy ips. I'm dying to get my hand on one. And I really don't care how much it costs.

Why would you want glossy???
Just reflects the surroundings

Because it looks the best. Why would you want a matte screen with the lovely dirty screen look ?
It's costumers like you that limit the production of glossy LCD's.
Take a look at a matte ips beside a glossy ips. Which to choose is a no brainer. I have owned a few matte ips. Kept trying to clean them to get a clean look. Looks like crap. Thats also why people went to through hell to physically remove this crappy dirty screen coating

4672027399_a90e2f76d7.jpg

Reflexions ? Buy a curtain
Sorry for the little rant. I have just been so frustrated over the lack of available glossy ips screens. Apple seem to be the only ones who understood how to build a nice glossy ips. But on the other hand they are well known for going out of their way to complicate connecting their screens to a pc :rolleyes:

But now Hazro seems to want to cater to us with clear eyesight :)

Thanx for that Hazro. Looking forward to the release of the Hazro HZ27Wa

Permabanned

Just came across this thread. Wow finally a 27", LED backlit, glossy ips. I'm dying to get my hand on one. And I really don't care how much it costs.

Because it looks the best. Why would you want a matte screen with the lovely dirty screen look ?
It's costumers like you that limit the production of glossy LCD's.
Take a look at a matte ips beside a glossy ips. Which to choose is a no brainer. I have owned a few matte ips. Kept trying to clean them to get a clean look. Looks like crap. Thats also why people went to through hell to physically remove this crappy dirty screen coating

4672027399_a90e2f76d7.jpg

Reflexions ? Buy a curtain
Sorry for the little rant. I have just been so frustrated over the lack of available glossy ips screens. Apple seem to be the only ones who understood how to build a nice glossy ips. But on the other hand they are well known for going out of their way to complicate connecting their screens to a pc :rolleyes:

But now Hazro seems to want to cater to us with clear eyesight :)

Thanx for that Hazro. Looking forward to the release of the Hazro HZ27Wa

Tbh.. There is nothing wrong with Matt pannels.

At least i cant see myself in it..

Associate
OP
Mr hazro - can we see those photos of 27" side-by-side?

Sorry: don't have any images yet of the HZ27Wa and HZ27Wb side-by-side: will try to get something posted this week.

What I have done is take quick images to show the HZ27Wb in comparison to the HZ30Wi. The 16:10 > 16:9 size difference is considerable - both monitors are shown in maximum elevation.

The HZ27Wb borders are not as thick as they appear: our website will be updated soon to show these products 'professionally'.

ocukforum2.png

ocukforum1.png

Back
Top Bottom