Project Vega (MasterCase 5)

Associate
Even knowing my passion for the cutting tool, Cooler Master is not afraid to provide MasterCase 5 for modding.

So, let's begin:

I don't know how to add photos on this forum :(

Associate
OP
New Video is Coming Soon :)

HFYf6HysIMo.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Video as promised :)

Last time in modding projects observed the same Assembly. They are not remembered and differ only in the illumination or color of the liquids cooling. My project can and will cause mixed feelings, but I hope You remember it)

Associate
OP
GeIL official community provided a RAM kit for VEGA project (GeIL EVO POTENZA DDR4-2400 2x16Gb)

So here is some photo from bench ;)

nCubYOaFoGc.jpg

xXsjOnsEEhw.jpg

eA4blhRhu08.jpg

Associate
OP
new Video is coming soon :)

Really quite lost as to what this even is... Just seems like spamming stuff and asking for free components?

It's just photos of the system components. Soon the video-log will continue (just wait for last package with SSD).

Associate
OP
All the fun in the videos!)

interesting but I think there is too many words in the pictures

In the photo with the sponsor components given their description. More description in the photo is not planned. :)

P.S.: All the fun in the videos - It's more video-worklog than photo. :)

Associate
OP
New Video! Episode 4.

Project VEGA - part 4. The organization of ventilation in the case. General appearance.

Begins to emerge a General view of the project. Is manufacturer of decorative grilles from aluminium strip, the organization of ventilation of the case. Will also work with Plexiglas, installing ledlights, and painting a couple of elements.

All work is carried out under the close supervision of the chief of quality control Department :)

Back
Top Bottom