** IN WIN H-TOWER - BECAUSE OPTIMUS PRIME COSTS TOO MUCH **

Soldato
A quick google reveals this beast!
Screen-Shot-2013-10-01-at-3.30.46-PM.png

Dem specs!
Computer innards that comprise of Abit VP6 motherboard, 1GHz Pentium 3 processor, a GB of SDRAM, NVidia GeForce 256 (world’s first GPU), hot-swappable 20GB Maxtor boot drive and pair of 40GB Maxtor storage drives. The system has a CD-ROM, and ports for sound and network connectivity.

http://www.damngeeky.com/2013/10/01/14227/caffeine-machine-computer-case-mod.html

Soldato
Haha, i used to keep a coffee machine right above my PC like that, never even crossed my mind how stupid it was until now. Can't believe i never spilt any in there.

Associate
Can confirm, would love this case. Looks unbelievably awesome...!

I hope they make a cheaper, more mainstream version in future! Would be an awesome DIY project to try and replicate this, although it would probably cost about the same anyway if the same materials were used.

Associate
As the market leader for enthusiast grade hardware, Overclockers will always offer the most premium products of all brands we carry where possible.

Well, I asked if you can stock the top of the line thermal pads, Modright Fujipoly, and ockuk responded, "why ? we have nuff thermal pads".
I mean really ? No other pads you sell offer this premium heat transfer, up to 17W/mK.
If you claim u will offer the most premium products, then pls offer Fujipoly pads as well. Many ppl would <3 it :cool:

Back
Top Bottom