** THE ROYALTY OF CHAIRS HAS ARRIVED - INTRODUCING noblechairs OCUK EXCLUSIVE!!! **

Caporegime
These are probably the most subdued looking gaming chairs we sell. The styling for me is better than any other brands.

Oh I'm not disputing their success or anything, I wish you guys all the best with them but I struggle to see the appeal. Maybe I'm getting old, who knows :confused:

Personally I'd want a bean bag on a gas lift with some back support and arm rests. Sorted. I tend to be a bit of a weirdo though so don't mind me.

Associate
These are a refurbed Steelcase Leap for £150, I know which one I'd rather have...

I have swapped from a Steelcase Leap to "gaming chairs" and found them to be a lot more comfortable and supportive. The Leap is just sitting in my spare room rather dust, and I will be using gaming chairs from now on.

Associate
I was quite interested in the genuine leather aspect of these new chairs but they like most of the other brands (with exception to the Nitro Concepts ones) don't have the padding on the arm rests... I can't believe for a product all about comfort that we are still seeing the plastic arm rest being the most popular... who are you people with adamantium elbows?!

Associate
I was quite interested in the genuine leather aspect of these new chairs but they like most of the other brands (with exception to the Nitro Concepts ones) don't have the padding on the arm rests... I can't believe for a product all about comfort that we are still seeing the plastic arm rest being the most popular... who are you people with adamantium elbows?!

The noblechairs all come with cushioned armrests with soft polyurethane padding, feels quite pleasant to the touch and not at all hard or abrasive on your elbows :)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I'll invest in one of these chairs when the armrests and bases don't look like they are purchased parts from a Chinese warehouse. Take some pride in your products and make the whole thing stand out, not just the seated area.

OcUK Staff
I don't know what this obsession is with making gaming chairs look like racing buckets :confused:

It's a chair. You put your arse on it and get fat, that's how this works. Making it look like it goes fast makes no sense.

Speak for yourself!! No chair ever made me get fat!! Its what you put in your mouth that does that!!

Grteat design of chair very comfortable and quality elite tier materials. Very nice product.

Mobster
Soldato
If you're launching a new brand or chair to be the best till the next brand launch.... maybe there should be some promo prices ?

Also, how firm are all of the chairs ? Are they the same or are they rated differently for each style ?

OcUK Staff
OP
If you're launching a new brand or chair to be the best till the next brand launch.... maybe there should be some promo prices ?

Also, how firm are all of the chairs ? Are they the same or are they rated differently for each style ?

Chairs are on the firmer side, 55% density cold cut foam is used throughout. They break in nicely though. No discounts at this time, although we'll be considering promotions further down the line.

Mobster
Soldato
Read the article, at no point do they mention the comfort sitting in it. They mention the angle, the stitching, the smell (come on) the underside, the finishing etc etc but no where and not even in the conclusion do they mention what it feels like when sitting in it.

Associate
Read the article, at no point do they mention the comfort sitting in it. They mention the angle, the stitching, the smell (come on) the underside, the finishing etc etc but no where and not even in the conclusion do they mention what it feels like when sitting in it.

Afternoon dude, its mentioned a few times actually. In the conclusion it stated "The rapid adjustments mean that two people of completely different body shapes can share it and yet both be equally comfortable."

Comfort will always be down to the end user because we are all different shapes, sizes and weights so its all down to your own thoughts which is why we focused heavily more on the adjustment available because that is almost always where the end user will find their own optimum comfort.

I can get the reviewer to add in he fell asleep in his one evening if it might help with the description ;)

Associate
Nice review Tom.

Nice chairs too, I'm on the lookout for a new chair in the next few months. I'm a little concerned about leather though, it makes me sweat. :p

Material choice is a personal one, there is a lot of faux leather options out there so I think its great we finally get an option for the real stuff.

Back
Top Bottom