** PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX GLASS - MAKING A GREAT CASE EVEN BETTER **

Associate
Case looks amazing, I wish they did some options for the old ATX (maybe not glass, I know there are different hinges, but maybe like full plexi window side panel to update older case).

Associate
3) I have a potato camera on my phone.

Thanks for the pic, but you weren't kidding when you said your phone has a potato camera! :p

Any chance of some pics in a lit room please and both sides? (i.e the cable side too)

Is there any special cable management on the back side that would help people have a cleaner look?

Really tempted by this case but not sure about the glass panel on the side behind the motherboard.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for the pic, but you weren't kidding when you said your phone has a potato camera! :p

Any chance of some pics in a lit room please and both sides? (i.e the cable side too)

Is there any special cable management on the back side that would help people have a cleaner look?

Really tempted by this case but not sure about the glass panel on the side behind the motherboard.

When I'm at home, maybe. :) There's cable ties to tidy up cable management. Past that, cable combs are your friend.

Associate
Shame as looking at this again, there's no option to have the mobo on the other side of the case. My desk buts up to the left hand edge of the wall so its the wrong way round for me.

OcUK Staff
OP
How come? Limited stock?

Hhhmm why do they recommend not to use an AIO in this case?

Yes, limited stock for launch and Kitguru are basically saying this case deserves a custom loop due to how awesome it looks. AIO's work perfectly fine regardless (I have a 240mm Asetek in there...)

Caporegime
Yes, limited stock for launch and Kitguru are basically saying this case deserves a custom loop due to how awesome it looks. AIO's work perfectly fine regardless (I have a 240mm Asetek in there...)

Cool thanks. Not sure I would be that comfortable/bothered with going custom loop as this will be my first venture into WC.

Had to google what Peng meant. I'm getting old.

Lol - I am the same with chart music these days, haven't heard of most of what these kids call music and frankly I am glad in a way :D

OcUK Staff
OP
That is gorgeous! Can I buy the panel for the Enthoo ITX?

Unfortunately not due to how they are mounted. I've already told Phanteks if they could offer the side panels as a option to existing models it would be great. They are looking into it, but I expect it will be difficult.

Caporegime
Hhhhmm I wonder if I should get this as a stepping stone to my next upgrade. Itching to go X99 but that's just my e-peen talking as my OC'd 3570K and 290 are still doing a good job. This case, some sexy cable extensions and an AIO would be a nice upgrade to tinker with, give me some schooling in cable management, provide better cooling and look great :D - reckon all of the above could be had for £250 or £350 if I got the EK Predator.

Associate
Hhhhmm I wonder if I should get this as a stepping stone to my next upgrade. Itching to go X99 but that's just my e-peen talking as my OC'd 3570K and 290 are still doing a good job. This case, some sexy cable extensions and an AIO would be a nice upgrade to tinker with, give me some schooling in cable management, provide better cooling and look great :D - reckon all of the above could be had for £250 or £350 if I got the EK Predator.

Just do it :p

Back
Top Bottom