** OUR SECOND 8 PACK APPROVED OC BUNDLE: OVERCLOCKED, DISCOUNTED, ELITE TIER VERY FAST!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

People normally associated anything 8 Pack with insane specification, hugely overclocked and huge cost, meaning for 99% of end-users just a dream.

So myself and 8 Pack decided to look at something which is more affordable but at the same time he is very happy to endorse because it represents a great overclock, great quality and performance, but whilst remaining affordable.

Not only that but this bundle we are guaranteeing a minimum overclock of 4.12GHz on the processor and not even charging you for the privilege, actually we are so crazy here at OcUK that for the first 100 of these bundles sold were even discounting the bundle, yes you heard that right the bundle has a guaranteed overclock on the processor (FOR FREE) and the bundle also has a discount.

You simply cannot buy these components anywhere else for less and to top it all off we guarantee the processor stable at 4.12GHz minimum.

8Pack Approved - Elite Tier Haswell-E Bundle: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4125MHz, Gigabyte X99 Gaming 5P, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, 512GB NVMe PCI-E M.2 SSD, OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro CPU Cooler @ £999.95 inc VAT

BU023GI_118858_285x255.jpg

Haswell-E has landed! Are you ready to go?

The new era of Intel Processors is now with us bringing DDR4 high bandwidth memory to the masses. Haswell-E has revolutionised the way that mainstream hardware is viewed and the lines between enterprise class hardware have been blurred.

Since we got our hands on very early Haswell-E micro-architecture processors, we have been tirelessly optimising the platform and pushing for the very best performance we can.

Haswell-E has many advantages that make it worth considering over previous generations for Gamers, Hardware Enthusiasts and Power Users. Some of these notable features include:

- Guaranteed CPU overclock of 4.12GHz (Level 1)
- Additional overclocks supported (not guaranteed) of 4.25GHz (Level 2) and 4.375GHz (Level 3)
- 22nm transistor count manufacturing process
- Reduced power consumption
- Enhanced CPU performance
- High Frequency DDR4 Quad Channel Memory Support
- Maximum amount of PCI Lanes
- M.2 PCI-Express AHCI/NVMe native support

This Bundle has been developed in house at Overclockers UK to provide end users with a safe, reliable and fast base for any powerful system. Ian '8Pack' Parry has approved the use of every component in this bundle to ensure that it not only meets the expectations of our customers but it exceeds them in every way.

The Hardware in this bundle has been carefully selected after extensive testing to present our customers with an attractive price as well as a reliable system using products from trusted partners.

- Intel Core i7 5820K: Providing hyperthreading hex core (12 threads) technologies with huge overclocking headroom a staggering 15MB of cache for responsive and efficient computing.

- Gigabyte X99 Gaming 5P Motherboard: An exceptional optimised motherboard with intuitive features and a rounded feature set that would complement any system as well as providing a stable base for upgrades in future. With fantastic aesthetics this board not only performs but looks the part as well.

- TeamGroup Vulcan 16GB DDR4 3000MHz: A performance DDR4 memory kit with low latencies and attractive heatspreaders. This kit will perform reliably and look fantastic with the other hardware in this bundle.

- Samsung SM951 512GB NVMe M.2 PCI-e: a 512GB Solid State drive with exceptional performance. With 300k IOPS and 2000MB/s+ Read speeds, this is one of the fastest storage mediums on the market right now.

The Elite Tier Haswell-E Bundle has specific cooling requirements and all bundles will ship with our tried and tested cooling solutions:

- Asetek 240mm 570LXL: An advanced closed loop performance CPU Cooler that runs quietly. This unit is ideal for use with this bundle and has proven to be one of the most reliable liquid cooling units we have ever sold. Our very own systems are built using Asetek cooling solutions.

- OcUK & SilverStone - 120mm FQ121WC: This fan has been specifically designed to meet our requirements for performance watercooling. We suggest pairing these with a fan controller for the best results.

- Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut High Performance Thermal Paste: 8Pack approved and used by championship overclockers around the globe, Kryonaut is the only choice for performance cooling.

In addition to this host of Elite Tier Hardware, Overclockers UK will be providing each customer with a comprehensive guide on how to Overclock this system. We will take all the hard work out of this for you meaning the most you will need to do is to type in a few simple settings. It really couldn't be easier.

Please Note*
You will need to ensure that your computer case has enough room to fit a 240mm radiator in the roof or rear.

Performance can only be guaranteed when this bundle is used in conjunction with a quality 80+ Gold or better Power supply unit of suitable wattage for your whole system.

Overclockers UK Suggests using Super Flower Power Supplies to ensure maximum stability in performance applications.

The Fans on this bundle can be loud if ran at full speed. We recommend using them in conjunction with a Fan Controller to get the best balance of noise and performance.

For those looking for a graphics card to compliment this amazing Elite Tier bundle we recommend NVIDIA's GTX 980Ti graphics card.

8 Pack Overclock settings for this bundle, see this thread on our forum:

Only £999.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

We believe this bundle is a superb upgrade bundle, the latest Haswell-E processor, 3000MHz 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCI-E M.2 NVMe SSD, Asetek (Techlabs) cooling solution, this is one kit that will last you for many years to come.

No competitor can touch this value for money and the fact were throwing in the CPU OC guarantee for FREE is completely insane.

The discount is limited to the first 100 bundles sold and remember that right now several of the bundle components are on weekly offer making it even cheaper, so discounted items, then bundle discount and then FREE OC guarantee.

LIKE A BOSS!

P.S. When you order this great bundle, we only supply the parts, you need to assemble and OC yourself, the settings for the OC shall be provided by 8 Pack as a response to this thread, so when you get your bundle check back here for what settings to input within the BIOS, but trust us it is very easy and guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
So here we go with some benches and settings for this well matched high end bundle.

Pic of the bundle being tested ( Very nice colour scheme I think :))

When installing the motherboard first activate the OC Socket by switching the switch between the 24 pin ATX connector and the SATA ports to position 2 as in the pictures.

Boot up the system with all components installed making sure to add your own choice of VGA. At this level I recommend 980 up GPU by Nvidia or 390 up by AMD.

Once Booted hit delete at splash screen to enter bios. Hit enter to select your native language and then press F2 to switch to the classic mode bios.

Then set up the Bios as these screens.
XMP first and CPU Multi

Uncore Multi and Power limit

CPU Voltages

CPU Voltages

DRAM Voltages

PC Health Status

Miscellaneous Settings

Then hit F10 and press enter to save and reboot. Done 4125mhz CPU OC 3000mhz mems level 1 OC.

Here are the benches and testing for these settings.
Temps and Stability 1 Hour non AVX Prime and Real Bench

Real Bench, Cinebench and Terragen 2D tasks testing plus 3D Physics performance!!

Ok your Level 1 overclock which we guarantee is working well and you want to push the system further for more free performance. SO lets try more CPU and CPU uncore frequency and go for Level 2. Level 2 being 4250mhz CPU 3500 Uncore and 3000mhz mems.

Here are the Bios changes to make from the Level 1 settings to attain Level 2.

Stability testing at level 2

Here we see the possible improvements in our benches at Level 2.

So we wanna go even higher to level 3 which sees us hit 4375mhz CPU core again not guaranteed but if level 2 is stable we can try for more performance.

Here are the Bios settings we need to change for this one.

Stability testing:

And again the performance improvements with our benches:

Any questions you have post here.

Enjoy the bundle!!

~~~ To fix some stability Issues in rare cases it may be necessary to set Cache volts to 1.25v, SA to+0.25v and VL4 to 1.4v ~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Associate
I thought 932 was as cheap as it's ever been. I snoozed the weekend the original 6700K was 770. Still I don't need to upgrade (if I say it often enough I'll believe it ;)) For FSX I think the higher G hertz wins over the greater number of cores.

Last edited:
Associate
Isn't the X99 gaming 5P motherboard's 10Gbps m.2 port going to throttle the speed potential of the Samsung 951?

951:

Performance
Max Sequential Read
Up to 2150 MBps
Max Sequential Write
Up to 1500 MBps

10Gbps = 1342.17728MBps

So yes, it does, however, is there anything actually currently available that can give you the full potential?

Associate
Yep, my motherboard and the Asrock X99 Killer (which I also have) have the ultra M.2 slots capable of 32GB/ps.

In fact my Extreme 11 board has 2x M.2 at 32GB/ps - you can raid them!

Associate
Probably a silly question , but , is it best to have the fans on the rad pulling air in through the rad or blowing air out through the rad ?

Gonna guess in but confirmation would be appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom