** OCUK MEGA MAT IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Our Best Selling gaming surfaces are back, and better than ever!

As many of you will have noticed, the OcUK Mega Mat has been out of stock for a little while.

A while ago I decided to change our supplier for the product. The old supplier was great and the product was exactly what we wanted at the time. However There were a few trends in gaming surfaces that we wanted to put onto our OcUK branded surfaces that would actually be worthwhile additions to the product that customers would want from a full desk gaming surface.

The skus are the same but have some minor alterations to make things a bit more up to date. I will go through them so you can all see whats happened.
We also have a brand new Premium Mat in the same size as our usual XXL but with some cool new features.

The way that mouse mats get made is that they use sublimated logos, essentially the cloth is white and it gets printed black to make the ocuk logo white. The new Premium mat is black cloth, not printed so it is a little smoother and feels nicer to the touch. The screen printed logo on this feels a little raised but it doesn't interfere with your movement and is very hard wearing.

New Packaging across all types of Mega Mat:
jXgeoKUl.jpg.png

This simple design is a little bit more in-keeping with our branding and gives the product a slightly more premium finish with the matt outer finish on the tubing.

OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £9.95 inc VAT

main56cf36165df81_800x800.jpg

Key Features:
- Same Size as our old model: 352mm Height, 255 Width, 3mm Thickness
- Improved Cloth finish over our old design
- High Quality Sublimated OcUK Logo
- Precision Laser cut edges for a high quality, wear resistant finish

Only £9.95 inc VAT.

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £19.99 inc VAT

main56cf365625410_800x800.jpg

Key Features:
- Same Size as our old model: 890mm Width, 450mm Height, 3mm Thickness
- Precision Laser cut edges for a high quality, wear resistant finish

Only £19.99 inc VAT.

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £24.95 inc VAT

main56cf35e26a162_800x800.jpg

Key Features:
- Same Size as our old model: 1200mm Width, 600mm Height, 2mm Thickness
- Fully Stitched edges for a Premium quality, wear resistant finish

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £21.95 inc VAT

main_800x800.jpg

Key Features:
- Same Size as our Standard 2XL Mat: 890mm Width, 450mm Height
- Enhanced Thickness from 3mm to 5mm
- Full Black Cloth top layer for the best mouse movement and feel.
- Hard Wearing Screen Printed Overclockers UK Logo.
- Fully Stitched edges for a Premium quality, wear resistant finish

Only £21.95 inc VAT.

Last edited:
Underboss
3XL Tacticool looks good.

Much nicer with outer edges like that, my 3XL has frayed a lot during the 2 years I've had it.

Will probably place an order at some point at the end of the month.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
yeah, the factory I have been working with on this product have been really helpful in giving me feedback on what works and what doesnt.

Initially the 3XL was just going to be an equivalent unit to our current one. Which in many cases it is. But I wanted laser cut edges and they simply couldnt do it on a surface that big so I decided to go for the stitched edges at extra cost because in all honesty they are loads nicer looking.

Unless you need the extra space of the 3XL though, I would recommend the Premium all day long. I have got a sample on my desk that I have spent the last 4 months beating up and its holding up so well, still looks great and the finish of the product is just a next level above our other surfaces. Plus, for gaming I really think that the mouse movement on the Premium is better due to it being black cloth and not sublimated like most other mouse mats.

out of all the samples we requested and factories we approached to work on this product, the one we have chosen has really done it justice and made it worthy of putting the ocuk name on it!

Last edited:
Underboss
Oh yeah just noticed that the Premium Elite is only 2XL, I have a big desk and like to have it covering the whole thing.

Dunno may get one and just put it ontop of my current 3XL.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Why no 3XL premium?

glad you asked.

the 3xl has the stitching off the premium as standard so I decided against it as the 2XL is our best selling size.

Whilst I did want to take the 3XL with the additions of the premium I was limited a little bit because, firstly we didnt have a run rate to support a 3XL and 3XL premium, but also because the cost of a premium 3XL would have been much more of a stock risk due to the large minimum order quantity on products like this.

If I see increasing demand on 3XL when I come to reorder then I will of course make it happen.

Soldato
Since the day i spilled a bottle of rum on my xl pad the overclockers logo has never been that white .. Maybe the stitched premium one will need to be bought. Is it heavier at edges to avoid the initial needing to weight it down with books?

Back
Top Bottom