** LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK ON A 240GB SSD!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK absolutely smashing the SSD market to pieces with this deal:

Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (SHFS37A/240G) *PROMO* @ £41.99 inc VAT

HD100KS_139083_800x800.jpg

HyperX® FURY solid-state drive delivers impressive performance at an affordable price, to get you into the game faster and improve your gameplay. It features a slim 7mm form factor and SandForce® SF-2281 controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance for faster system boot up, application loading and file execution plus faster map and level load time. Its synchronous NAND allows for higher and consistent drive performance. So you're not only in the game, you're winning it.

HyperX FURY SSD is available as a stand-alone drive and is easy to install. This cost-e cient upgrade is less disruptive than buying a new system to increase performance. The new FURY entry-level product line from HyperX includes memory and SSDs and is designed for gamers, enthusiasts and system Integrators, who can now have consistent HyperX branding for their gaming PCs.

Built with Flash memory, HyperX FURY SSD has no moving parts and is cooler, quieter and more shock- and vibration-resistant than traditional hard drives, making it the ideal hard drive replacement. It’s backed by a three-year warranty and free technical support.

Features:
- SandForce controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance
- Read/write speeds of 500/500 MB/s
- Features synchronous NAND for consistent high SSD performance
- Faster system boot up times, application loading & file execution
- Faster map and level load times in game with increased frames per second

Specification
- Baseline performance Compressible data transfer (ATTO) All capacities: 500MB/s read and 500MB/s write. - - Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 240GB — 470MB/s read and 220MB/s write
- Maximum 4k Read/Write: 240GB — up to 84,500/ up to 41,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write: 240GB — up to 22,500/ up to 41,000 IOPS
- PCMark® Vantage HDD Suite Score: 240GB — 60,000
- PCMark 8 storage bandwidth: 240GB – 180 MB/s

Was [£64.99] Inc. VAT

Only £41.99 inc VAT. (Rainforest is £59.99 !!!)

ORDER NOW

This is a crazy price, nearly £20 below the rainforest, we expect stock to be sold out over the weekend, SO BE QUICK!!

OcUK Staff
OP
No 1st or 2nd class delivery options?

£8.70 for delivery of such a small, light and relatively inexpensive item is a bit of a joke.

(I know i get free delivery - that is beside the point)

Even with delivery were still £10 cheaper than rainforest. :)

Associate
Now if only I could fit 2 of these inside a PS4 lol... (or one with double the capacity if it was double this price). No to mention it's a good brand too, Kingston HyperX. I've got a serious urge to buy one to install Windows 10 onto (for dual boot, don't want to lose my Win7 set up)... must... avoid... killer deal...

Associate

£8.70 for delivery of such a small, light and relatively inexpensive item is a bit of a joke.

+1, that's main complaint from people outside ocuk community, delivery charges just puts them off.

Associate
id buy it, but yeah... would want the free delivery for such a small item
I think its a principle thing, even if it is combined cheaper than an expedition to central Brazil

Associate
id buy it, but yeah... would want the free delivery for such a small item
I think its a principle thing, even if it is combined cheaper than an expedition to central Brazil

You do know you get free next day delivery with OCUK after so many posts on here don't you? ;)

You need to be a member for 90 days though.

Last edited:
Soldato

^^ But you get it free so REALLY you moan for no reason!!

Great price Gibbo.....

I've put it in bold and underlined for you. £42 is a great price for a 240GB ssd, £51 isn't. But I don't work for ocuk so what do I care how many you sell...

OcUK Staff
OP
I've put it in bold and underlined for you. £42 is a great price for a 240GB ssd, £51 isn't. But I don't work for ocuk so what do I care how many you sell...

Your point is a valid one, I am always pushing for shipping charges revisions/changes to be made and will carry on doing so. :)

Even at £51 OcUK is still the lowest price for this Fury SSD so the deal is still unbeatable.

End of the day if your a loyal forum member which is the only place this deal has being promoted it is truly an incredible deal. If your not a forum member its still a good deal.

If sales have not being too strong I can do a website offer during the week at say £49.99 with FREE shipping enabled, so not so great a deal for loyal forum members, but better for the none forum members. :)

Soldato
that's a good price, I remember buying the 120gb for £35 at the popup in soho, and that was discounted.

.....I wish I had seen it before ordered the 128gb M.2 that's on offer..... (which ive just noticed I must have clicked first class instead of free delivery ... dam it)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom